Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
new game announcement 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! new game announcement 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
new game announcement 854255221 Squirtle new game announcement 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

new game announcement

Go down 
+3
N
Aer Dragneel
Pokeprincess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

new game announcement 2886tsg

new game announcement Empty
PostSubject: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Tommorow at 8:00 PM in Japan (3:00 AM in amercia) nintendo is going to announce a new game. Ill be sure to post what the new game is as soon as i find out. most likely 5:00 AM as i have to get up around then anyways Razz im hoping itll be pokemon grey Smile but you never know
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

new game announcement Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Actually. It isn't pokemon Grey. But I heard reports that it is the remakes of RS&E. I sure hope so...Torchic...here I come!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 pm

honestly i dont care what it is i love all the pokemon games Smile though i wish there was a game with all the regions in it. it would take forever to finish but itd be well worth it Razz
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 pm

If its a remake of pp rs&e chances are the aegis will prb order it when its still in japanese lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 pm

yeah prolly Razz hed defiantly be in heaven if it was a r,s,e remake Razz
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 pm

But I have a feeling it won't be another Unova game. Lets think

HG took care of both Kanto and Johto
Sinnoh doesn't need a remake yet
Unova just came out

Chances are it is R,S & E remakes.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I say spin-off such as mystery dungeon or something like that I think it is a little soon for a remake but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 pm

No. They already have a spin-off...but it is coming out later probably, for America...The Japanese Wiiware for PMD is already out.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Its either gonna be either a ruby/sapphire remake or a third unova game (a game like platinum, yellow, crystel.)
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Well we have had Kanto remake in Fire Red and Leaf Green, Johto in Heartgold and Soul Silver so i bet it'll be R/S and E too.

I just hope the turn based pokemon game comes out for the rest of the world! i love games like that!
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:45 am

R/S/E remake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O SPEECHLESS......................
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:53 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm

well there we tons of game releases announced last night but no pokemon Sad heres a list of all the new stuff the are releasing soon there was quite a few that i liked in there though Smile

http://www.nintendolife.com/
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 pm

i found 2 more news articles one is a list of releases for this year on the 3ds (to bad i dont have one Sad )

http://www.destructoid.com/save-the-dates-nintendo-reveals-new-3ds-release-schedule-222487.phtml

and the second article is about another new game reveal Razz

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/02/22/nintendo-power-will-reveal-top-secret-game-next-month/

i just wish theyd reveal a new pokemon game already Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Aegis status: Impatient
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Aegis wrote:

me too jito me too Razz
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
Aegis wrote:

me too jito me too Razz
Im looking forward to a remake of r/s/e cause it was my favorite gen! I actully only beat Ruby about a month ago, but anyway I would prefer a remake of r/s/e.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

*Twitch*
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Hey Guys, you may be happy to know thgere has been a anouncement for new pokemon games! unfortunatly its not the news we want...... the new pokemon games will be Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black two and will be much like the normal next stage in the pokemon series, So its the Yellow to red and blue. Crystal to our Silver and Gold. Emerald to our Sapphire and Ruby and Platinum to our Pearl and Dimond. Sad news as we had hoped it would be pokemon Gray too.... oh well lets see what they add to this already breath taking game shall we?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:24 am

Yuck. Not happy. I no want another frinkin Snivy or Oshawott. I want a frinkin Torchic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new game announcement   new game announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new game announcement
Page 1 of 1