Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition 854255221 Squirtle Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

Go down 
+4
Green Charizard
Jackman
Pokeprincess
Aurath
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition 2886tsg

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 am

I love Pokemon, of course i do otherwise i wouldn't seek out like minded people on the internet. I also love turn based stratagy games, Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and Tactic Advanced 2, grimores Rift. Fire Emblem you get the idea.

Well when i heard that Nintendo were plaing on combining Pokemon with that play style i have to admit i was very intrested....
But my dreams were shot down right away with most people saying itd to Japanese to come to the rest of us in the world..... well read this!

In The Games Department
Nintendo Direct - Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Localisation

The Nintendo Direct conference in Europe is currently airing and has stated the possible localisation of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition. It didn't provide too many details but did state that "European plans are to be confirmed". While this does not guarantee that localisation of this upcoming game, it does provide some hope. We'll provide more details on the localisation as and when they come. (Information from Serebii, most epic pokemon info site!)

So there is still hope! Oh God i really hope the announce that were gonna get it too!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 pm

if you get it and america doesnt could you send me a copy Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 pm

hahaha to be honest Jessie, if they do realise it into the rest of the world, America would be more likely to get it if its limited realise. More money in America than in England in terms of the amount of people living in each country lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:25 pm

well then if america gets it and england doesnt ill send you a copy Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I just wanted to day that I totally agree with you on how serebii is the most epic pokemon info site ever!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 am

Update on this game. It is going to come out in the u.s. On June 18th as pokemon conquest
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 am

Thats great news! It's likely to come out in the UK if it's coming out in the US
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Pokemon Conquest...

*Eyes gleam*

TO CONQUER EVERY REGION
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 am

lol you guys are on about UK and America...i just hope it comes out in South Africa, we never see any specials when it comes to pokemon
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 am

and agreed....Serebii rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

heres a report on pokemon conquest Smile it looks awesome i cant wait to get it.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/pokemon-conquest-arrives-june-18-6369908

and here is a trailer i found for the game Very Happy

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/35285

enjoy guys

~PP out Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:09 am

I have fina;;y ordered my copy! Of corse its now called Pokemon Conquest, but still! I'll have it by the end of the week ^^ i'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:45 pm

lucky you when we had the money to get it we looked all over for it and couldnt find it so now we gotta wait till we have the money again Sad and gods knows how long thatll be
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Use the internet? I'm getting my copy for £21 lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:35 pm

cant we dont have a credit card Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 am

Lol We use bank cards over here. We can have credit cards, but a bank card is simply a card that lets you use the money you have in your bank account, IE money i earn from work.

My Copy of Pokemon Conquest arrived today. I've not played much yet, but so far the game is good. I have taken 4 castles and have a nice little army.

Jessie you will be happy to kow that the started for the main player is an Eevee and there are chances to evolve it later in game....
Right away a girl joins you who has a jigglypuff, shes pretty good.
I currently have about 8 warlords.
2 Normal (main and the girl)
1 Fire
3 Grass
2 Water

Lets see how things go.....
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 am

Yeah. Oichi is cool.

Evolutions:

Evolves at 70% link at the Ice Kingdom to Glaceon
Evolves at 70% link at the Greenleaf Kingdom to Leafeon
Evolves with firestone used in battle
Evolves with waterstone used in battle
Evolves with thunderstone used it battle
I think you need a 100 percent link with eevee to evolve it to Umbreon or Espeon.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:38 am

I had Flareon I owned The Final Kingdom with Flareon. It was 2 easy xD when i relized what the freakin towers or Totems did.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 am

Hanbei wrote:
I had Flareon I owned The Final Kingdom with Flareon. It was 2 easy xD when i relized what the freakin towers or Totems did.

I kicked Dragnor's butt with my glaceon. Herp.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm

I think i'll head down the route of Vaporeon myself. Nothing Like a good old defence, right Rex X-D
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Shh dont make me bring up the video.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 pm

But I had hoped for umbreon
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Never evolved my eevee used different pokemon (though I forget who)
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:48 am

Which video is that Rex? that one where you almost rage quict coz my Vaporeon can't die? X-D I don't mine that i lost a battle ^^ As long as your respect the fact that had it rained i would have won ^^

Hmm I dunno when my Eevee can evolve, I've got to take the two kingdoms that the guy from the north hasent taken yet. The white Ninja that links with mewtwo and the Samurai who links with groudon.... Anyone offer me any info?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:45 pm

see thats why i love eeveeloutions Smile hehe they can be very powerful...plus they are just soooo cute Very Happy

im not sure damian but ik a code to get as many eevees as you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition   Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next