Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
pokemon making site/download 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! pokemon making site/download 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
pokemon making site/download 854255221 Squirtle pokemon making site/download 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

pokemon making site/download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

pokemon making site/download Empty
PostSubject: pokemon making site/download   pokemon making site/download Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

For a while I have been looking for a site or download that can allow me to make custom pokemon from my computer and transfer them to my pokemon white. Pokeprincess, Victory Fiend and Forgotten Fighter will not tell me no matter how much I ask. I am constantly asking them for custom made pokemon but sometimes the're not online or I have to wait for them to finish making other people custom pokemon. So what I am asking is if you know of any pokemon making site/download please tell me. The site/download has to be free. I hope you will take it upon yourselfs to help a fellow PN member out. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
-Jackman
Back to top Go down

pokemon making site/download
Page 1 of 1