Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? 854255221 Squirtle Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? Hwcms3

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? Empty
PostSubject: Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you?   Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 am

Me: Well. We've done some serious training, huh guys!

Blase: Sni!

Stoerm: Cyndaa!

Me: Now lets try a REAL battle...Hey lets see if ...she wants to battle...*walks up to "her"* Hey ma'am. Do you wish to battl-

???: I AM NOT A WOMAN

Me: *steps back* S-sorry!

???: Hmpf. If you must know, I am Doctor Nimbasa of Nimbasa city. And I am a MAN.

Me: Again...I apologize...Anyways why are you here in Lolen if you are a doctor in Nimbasa city.

Dr. Nimbasa: Well...Long story short. Never let an aron loose in a train station.

Me: ...Um...As I was asking before. Can we have a pokemon battle?

Dr. Nimbasa: Sure kid! Noow how about 2 on 2?

Me: Sure thing!

Me: Alright! Go Stoerm!

Dr. Nimbasa: *sends out aron* ha! a cyndaquil is nothing compared to my aron. My aron is the top percentage of aron! I mean, he eats rattatas for breakfast, pidgeys for lunch, and railroad tracks for dinner.

Me: Are you in any way related to Youngster Joey are you? And is that the same aron that ate the railroad tracks?

Dr. Nimbasa: Yes and yes. Why?

Me: No reason. Anyways. Stoerm flamethrower!

Stoerm: Cyndaaaaaquiiilll! *use flamethrower*

aron: *Faints*

Dr. Nimbasa: Yeah? Well! Go! Rattata!

Me: Stoerm...Torch it.

Stoerm: *use ember*

Rattata: *Faints*

Dr. Nimbasa: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Me: *looks at Nimbasa and walks away*

Stoerm: *Bumps into strange kid with a Mudkip*

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 5
Back to top Go down

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 4: You aren't related to Youngster Joey, are you?
Page 1 of 1