Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  2886tsg

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis    Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:00 am

-Friday - Afternoon-

-She's almost arriving to Lolen Region! says the sailor. The salty smell of the sea could be scent, many wingulls can be seen soaring around the blue skys-

Mom: This is so wonderfull isn't Aegis?, Oh my look you could see the Harbor from here.
Aegis: Yes, it is mom, whoaa! and to think I might get home sick, this place remind just like home. Cant wait to step on Lolen.

*Aegis and Mom Nods with a smile n awaits for ashore*

-The Cruise Ship has arrives to Creek Harbor, Lolen-

Mom: We are finally here!
Aegis: *Nods and looks around* (So this is Lolen.)
????: So your Carmen and Aegis I assumpt?
Mom:?
Aegis?
????: Oh! I'm very sorry, where is my manners. My name is Lance, I will be your chauffeur.
Mom: Oh my a chauffeur?
Aegis: ..... Uhm sorry to ask but who ask you to pick us up?
Chauffeur Lance: Not a problem sir, I'm your brother chauffeur, He had sent me to pick you and take you this his house.
Aegis: Brother has a house!
Mom: *giggles* this region gone even better! lets go Aegis

-Aegis just arriving to Lolen with his mother a chauffeur named Lance has come to take to Ichiro's home, While in the ride Aegis been looking at the many different Pokemons/ and Places he never has seen. They have finally got to Maple Town.-

Chauffeur Lance: We are here, Welcome to Maple town, and your new home. *Chauffeur Lance hands Carmen(mom) and Aegis a Xtransceiver* Master Ichiro directed me to give you the Xtransceiver. This device works like a screen phone its the latest model transceiver with a video camera attached capable of having up to four people involved in a conversation.
Aegis: surprised!
Mom: surprised!
Chauffeur Lance: I will take it, there's no Xtransceiver on Hoenn.
Aegis: No there isn't its actually our first time knowing bout one.
Mom: *Nods*
Chauffeur Lance: I see, Well to be infact those device was introduced to this region by the the CEO of Silph Corp. Was first made on Unova region and arrived to this region.
Aegis: Interesting.
Chauffeur Lance: Oh one more detail, I missed to mention. Master Ichiro number is already registered on both your Xtransceiver's oh and mines as well. If you need anything give me a call, Well I'm in a hurry, It was a honor to meet Master Ichiro's family. Farewell.
Mom: Thank you!

*both Aegis and Mom waved good bye to the chauffer Lance*

Mom: Well, This region is full of wonders.
Aegis: Sure does. *Aegis Egg suddenly moved* Oh! it's going hatch! *Egg stopped moving* Guess not......
Mom: That had been something, lol
Aegis: lol, yeah.
Mom: So, lets enter the house.

-Mom and Aegis enter the house-

Mom: Oh my, everthing look just alike our home back Hoenn, Seems that your Brother has been homesick.
Aegis: Lol @ Ichiro being home sick. (Sucker!)
Mom: Not nice to laugh at your brother!
Aegis: Sorry, mom...
Mom: Is fine, btw head to your room while i check around the house.
Aegis: K. *Walks to his room*

-Aegis opens his room door and glance around-

Aegis:...... My room.....Looks... Cool! (was afraid my room would look so kiddie) I finally have my own room, tv, a WII! not that old gamecube anymore Yes!, Hmm cool pokemon posters. hey what's this? *Finds a letter* Hmm, a letter... *reads*

Letter: Hi there lil bro, Its your brother Ichiro. Head over to the towns Proffesor, His name is Prof. Bark. He will help you start off your journey. Ik you'll take this chance n become the trainer you ever wanted to become. So hope you the best of luck in this new region and the many challanges your will face. Remember this "Anything is possible as long your try your best"......

Aegis: I will brother. (Feeling couraged)

-Later that afternoon-

Aegis: Great Dinner Mom!
Mom: Glad you enjoyed it, Remember to sleep early to start your journey
tomorrow.
Aegis: Sure, thing mom.

-To be continue: Chapter: 2-

Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis    Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Lol. You now have it easy,
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis    Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Lol Aegis is the youngest in the family. Razz

Everything will change once the story continue on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis    Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 1 - Aegis  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1