Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis 2886tsg

Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis   Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 2 - Aegis Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 am

-Saturday Morning-

-A group of Chatot began to sing as the sun arise, Aegis wakes up and opens the campsule to checks on his egg, later start to clean it with a warm clothes and places it back on its capsule-

Aegis: I will be right back, soon.

-Aegis finish getting ready and walks downstairs where his mom had his breakfast prepared, After the meal he goes to Maple town lab as his brother directed him. Upon arriving to his destination
a young women rushed out of the lab door leaving a device behind, Aegis hurry to get the device to catch up to her, however at the moment he takes the device she was no where to be seen-

Aegis: That weird, she was there just a moment ago, she's fast. Better go inside and give this device to the proffesor.

-Aegis walks in the lab, and was amazed on how neat the place was. He sees's an assistant on a desk and recording down a data of some sort of research, Aegis walks to her-

Aegis: Excuse me. Where could I find the Prof. Bark?

-The assistant stop what she was doing and look at Aegis-

Assistant: Certainly, He is attending a younger trainer who is at this moment getting his Starter, Who are you if I may ask an what your business here?
Aegis: Oh, I'm Aegis Zala. I have come to get my starter as well from the Proffesor.
Assistant: I see, Wait. Did you just say your last name is Zala? are you somehow related to Ichiro Zala?
Aegis: uhm... Yeah? Is there something wrong?
Assistant: No not at all. *fix glasses* Follow me, I will take you directly to the proffesor.

-The Assistant stood up and walk Aegis to where the Prof. Bark was attending a young adult with a togekiss. Aegis was amazed how great togekiss look, it was it first time looking at one in person. Prof. Bark suddenly look at Aegis as soon he notice-

Prof. Bark: And who might this be?
Assistant: This here is Aegis Zala, He has come to get a start to challange the leage proffesor.
Prof. Bark: Ah, I see. Hmm. You must be Ichiro younger brother who's going to start the journey on Lolen.
Aegis: *nods* Yes sir, I am.
Prof. Bark: Oh, and what that you have on your hand? Is that Tamashi PokeDex?

-Aegis Hands Prof. Bark. PokeDex-

Prof. Bark: Where did you find this?
Aegis: I found it, when i was in my way here. I saw a girl around my age running out the lab and notice when the PokeDex fell from her bag.
Prof. Bark: I see, That grandaughter of mine always on a rush. You see she has been helping me with my research on pokemon evolutions. Hey how bout it, would you help me by returning her pokedex? She should be on Sunshore City by now its right pass Route 1: Green Path.
Aegis: Sure! I will gladly return her pokedex, just one problem. I dont own a pokemon to help get to Sunshore city. You see I do have a pokemon Egg givin to me by my brother however it hasn't hatch yet.
Prof. Bark: Not a problem. I will help you get started right away. Here are three pokeballs each once with a different pokemon. The first pokeBall contains a Eevee, the second contains a Zorau and last but not least a togepi. So which will be your Choice?

-Aegis started to think on which pokemon will be his starter-

Aegis: I have decided on Eevee, Prof. Bark
Prof. Bark: So you have chosen the evolution Pokemon Eevee. Any plans for evolving it to a type of your liking?
Aegis: No.... Idk what to evolve it into. I'm sure my eevee will decide later.
Prof. Bark: I will respect a trainer decision. What would you like to name your Eevee?
Aegis: Lets see. -Aegis calls out his eevee-
Eevee: eevee? *eevee look at Aegs*
Aegis: Hi eevee Very Happy I will be your new trainer from here on out. Its nice to meet your. I'm Aegis.
Eevee: *Starts runs in circle in joy*
Aegis: Hehehe, Calm down eevee ik your excited. would you like to have your own name eevee?
Eevee: *nods and smiles*
Aegis: I will name you Ishi for being my first starter!
eevee: *likes the name*
Prof. Bark: Now that you have named your pokemon, here the few things you will need. *hands Aegis a PokeDex, 5 PokeBalls, Badge Case, and a copy of the regions map* The Pokedex will record the data of the pokemons you have encounter in the wild and will give you an information on them it also works as your trainer I.D. The 5 pokeBalls are for your first catches you can purchase more on Pokemon Centers in each town, and the Badge case is to keep all your badges and also the copy of the map is for your use just incase you ever get lost.
Aegis: Wow profressor, thanks!
Prof. Bark: One more thing here is my grandaughters pokeDex pls return it to her safely.
Aegis: I will, thanks again. Ichi return *Eevee returns back to his pokeball*

-Aegis say's farewell to everyone and goes home. Back home he heads up stairs to check on his egg. The egg seems to move once a while-

Aegis: Wow, its almost near to hatch, cant wait!

-Aegis starts to packs everything he might need to start his journey. Meanwhile in Sunnshore city, Tamashi searching on her bag for her pokeDex-

Tamashi: Ugh, where can my pokeDex be!!! *keeps searching*

-Back to Aegis, He has finish packing and places the Egg on his bag carefully, he then walks downs stairs and says his farewells to his mom-

Aegis: See ya mom, I will be starting my Journey now.
Mom: Aegis, you be carefull. Remember you always welcome to return. Oh yeah I have packed some lunch when ever you get hungry.
Aegis: Thanks Mom! bye, I will call you once I reach Sunshore City.

-Aegis, Now officially starting his journey as a full fledge trainer, Now heads to route 1: Green path where his journey will soon start-

To be Continued: Pokemon Lolen Adventure: Chapter 3 - Aegis

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1