Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack  2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack  2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack  854255221 Squirtle jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack  854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack  Empty
PostSubject: jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack    jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 am

Chapter 3:Pack attack and the power of togepi

The next morning jimmy wakes up to the beautiful morning sunrise beaming through the pokemon center windows.He streatches puts his hat on and looks for gary who is on the phone in the pokecenter.Jimmy trys to walk over to gary when nurse joy stops him.

Joy:hey sir are you jimmy? if so come here.Gary is having a very important phone call please do not disturb him.
Jimmy:alright fine. im still going to go over there and see who hes talking to but i wount distrub him.
Joy:oh please do not go over there he asked me to keep you here.I`m not supposed to say anything but he has a supprise for you. so please go play with your eevee or somthing.
Jimmy:alright ill go train with eevee tell gary i`ll meet him at the professor`s lab.
Jimmy leave the pokemon center and calls out his partner eevee so it can see town aswell.
Jimmy:hi buddy i figured you would like to see town aswell
Eevee:evveeee
Jimmy:would you like to have your own name?
Eevee:nods head and hops around happy
Jimmy:hmm how bout zen?
Eevee:shakes head sideways implying no and kicks dirt at jimmy
Jimmy:whooa calm down was just suggestion..how about brutus
eevee:eeevvveeeeee!!! hops around happy in a small circle pattern
Jimmy:alright brutus lets go find some where to train.

Jimmy and brutus walk around town looking for any type of grass feild that might be hideing a pokemon. they run into an elderly man and he gives jimmy a decent spot to begin his and brutus`s training.Problem is jimmy has the bad habit of not fully paying attention to direction`s and ends up in the bad part of town.

Jimmy:oh no brutus i think were lost.
Brutus:eeevveeee!!!!
???:trubb
Jimmy:huh what was that?
???:trubb trubbish
Jimmy: oh no a pack of trubbish get ready brutus there is a good amount of them we will have ot be careful.Start is off with sand-attack
???:ratta
Jimmy:whoooaaaa there a pack of rattata here to now
Brutus:eeevveeee!!!
Jimmy:what do you want to do brutus your out matched its not worth you getting hurt
Brutus:EEEEEVVEEEEE!

Brutus was ready to battle even though it was out numbered.he bravley battled was just about out of HP and jimmy had him return to his pokeball and iwth the red glow he was gone.
Jimmy:im sorry brutus i shouldnt have forced you to battle in these conditions.its my turn to try and get us out of this now.

Jimmy just stands there takeing the trubbish and rattata attacks trying to think of a way to scare the pack of attacking pokemon away with out harming them.he takes 30-40 tackle attacks and falls to 1 knee. the trubbish get ready to use poison gas when a screech can be heard.???:toogggiiiii. it was togepi from the prof. lab that had been following jimmy.it slowly starts moving its cone like hands back and forth-Metronome the move that can turn into any move. the first metronome togepi use turned out to be magnitude which startled the enemy pack.Togepi then used metronome again but nothing happened because it turned out to be sleep talk this gave the pack time to recoop and prepare to attack again.Togepi quickly got flustrated its last attack didnt work so used metronome again and it filled the whole ally with flames it was inferno this sent the attacking pack running with their tails between there legs. jimmy is amazed by the power and fight in the little togepi.

Jimmy:wow thanks togepi your awesome. wait are you the same togepi from the prof. lab?
Togepi:toggii-it is happy to hear the praise from jimmy and jumps into his arms
Jimmy:you must have been following me since yesterday when i left the lab.oh shoot i need to get back to the lab quick come on togepi we will figure this all out later.

The two walk towards the lab and run into gary who is carrying somthing under a towel.
Jimmy:hey gary stop!!
Gary:HUH? oh hey bro watcha doing over here? and wait is that the togepi from the lab why is it with you?
Jimmy:brutus-my eevee and i were out training and got attacked by a pack of rattata and trubbish. brutus got hurt so i recalled him they pack was hitting me with endless tackle attacks and it was to much i droped to a knee.out of no where i heard a screech and it was togepi. she swooped in used metronome 3 times and scared the pack away.
Gary:oh your lucky that togepi and brutus like you or you could have been hurt pretty bad. has togepi been following us since we left the lab last night.
Jimmy:yeah im going to see if professor bark wount let me keep it..hey whats under the towel?
Gary:its ughhh nothing dont worry about it, you`ll find out soon enough.lets get back to the lab i want to get magmar evolved.

The two walk quietly back to the lab on the way they stop at the pokemon center to get brutus and eevee healed from the rough day.they eat lunch at the pokecenter to, Gary is excited to get magmar evolved while jimmy is trying ot figure out what this supprise could be and if what is under the towel is his supprise.There is many mysterys and decisions left to be found and made but one thing is certain jimmy and his pokemon are ready for any challenge that comes their way.

End of chapter 3-pack attack
Back to top Go down

jimmy Chapter 3:Pack Attack
Page 1 of 1