Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Movie pokemon now live!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! 2886tsg

Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Movie pokemon now live!   Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 am

For any of you that have been keeping up to date you will know that there is an event to give away the Legandery that you couldn't get in our game.

You get Zakrom in Black and Reshiran in White.

Zakrom knows Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze and Outrage
Reshiran knows Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist and Draco Meteor

Nice and mixed up unlike the normal boring, oh heres the same pokemon with the same moves.

The event is now active so get yours! I got mine just now.

Once you get it, if you have a pokemon online account you can tuck your shiny new pokemon into the dreamworld, take it to the special home. There you can look around the castle from the movie and watch the movie trailier. Once your done click the side arrow in the main square to go to the dream bridge and then go accross. You will meet Victini and it will want to play a mini game with you, PLAY! once your done you will get the new C-gear skin ^^ it looks so so so so cool ^^

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie pokemon now live!   Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm

wait its shiny!!!!! lol jk ik its not...though i wish it was Sad ill have to help my fiance set up an account on the gl so he can get the c-gear skin Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie pokemon now live!   Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:08 am

lol I did that this mourning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Movie pokemon now live!   Pokemon Movie pokemon now live! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Movie pokemon now live!
Page 1 of 1