Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter Eight - 1st gym 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter Eight - 1st gym 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter Eight - 1st gym 854255221 Squirtle Chapter Eight - 1st gym 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter Eight - 1st gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter Eight - 1st gym 2886tsg

Chapter Eight - 1st gym Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Eight - 1st gym   Chapter Eight - 1st gym Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 am

Aurath left the pokemon centre after a hearty breakfast that morning. He had heard of Iris city and its beautiful Berry gradens and he wanted to see them for himself, but first he has some buisness you take care off.

Aurath made his was to the city gym, he wanted to start his Gym challange and get his first badge to prove to himself he could do it.

With spirits high Aurath reached the door to the Iris City Gym. The doors were wood carved with a very detailed scene of the berry gardens and pokemon playing there. Aurath took a few moments and went over all the pokemon in his head, naming them, there types, weaknesses and strengths. This was his style, he knew the foes weakness he knew how to win the battle.

Aurath pushed the door open slowly, it creaked on large metal hinges revealing a lush green grassed battle field a few scuffs and marks where pokemon had battled. Trees lined either side of the gym like pillers to the glass domed roof. Bug pokemon fluttered about through small holes in the roof to the flowers on the trees and back out again.

Aurath walked toward the battle field.

???:Hello Sir are you here to face the gym leader?

Aurath jumped and span on the spot to come face to face with a pretty young girl

Aurath: uuuhhhh......
???: Oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to startle you, i'm Sophie. You are?
Aurath took a few seconds to get over the shock
Aurath:I'm Aurath, i'm here to face the leader
Sophie: one moment please.

Sophie walked toward the door and began talking to what looked like a watch.

After a few moments Sophie returned.
Sophie: The leader is on her way. Please wait a few moments.

Sophie walked toward a rasied block to the right side of the battle field, climbed the steps and then sat on the front of the block to wait.

After about 5 minutes the door of the gym burst open and a woman ran in, panting.

???: S- sorry.......
She bent double and panted hard. Aurath was taken aback by the sudden appearence.
A few more minutes passed from the woman stood strieght.

???: I am Sakura the Leader of Iris city Gym. I am the user of the calm and relaxed grass type pokemon. I accept your challenge!

With that the leader walled across the battle field to her spot. Sophie had appeared again.

Sophie: could i have you name and birth place and can i take any pokemon that you wont be useing for the battle please.....

Aurath stood waiting now, his Pokeball ready in his hand.

Sophie: THIS WILL BE A THREE ON ONE GYM BATTLE BETWEEN SAKURA THE GYM LEADER AND AURATH THE CHALLENGER FROM VERMILLION CITY! BEGIN!

Sakura: Go Pansage!
Aurath: Digit GO!

Digit bounced in the are wherrring loudly.

Sakura: Pansage use bullet seed now!
Aurath: Agility Digit, dodge that attack!

Pansage stamped down to give itself extra grip before firing a stream of seeds toward Digit. The Porygon glowed then moved with its new found speed, it shot to the right and then let is Psybeam fly before chasing its own move to follow up with tackle.

Everyone was shocked by the Porygons moves, it was moving without order but no one was a shocked as Pansage taking the Psybeam hard and then being send flying with a tackle. Pansage recovered in midair

Sakura: Acrobatics Panage, then let fly bullet seed.
Again Porygon shor to the right and let its Psybeam fly.
This time Pansage was ready, as it hit the floor it used dig to dodge the Psybeam.

Aurath: Digit Agility now, use your speed and keep moving.
Digit looked toward Aurath in shock, as if it had forgot it had a trainer.

Sakura: Now Pansage, then use Double team!

Pansage smashed up through the ground hitting Digit from underneith, then Pansage seemed to appear all around Digit making a circle of green.

Sakura: Bullet Seed!

All at once the Pansage doubles let loose Bullet Seed. Digit was to stunned to move and took the full brunt of the hit.

Digit made a strange new noise and sort of crunching sound, like old cogs grinding together. Pansage stopped its double team and stood hands on hips seemly proud of its power. Digit floated slowly toward Aurath, a thin stream of smoke driffted from Porygon.

Aurath: Recover
Digit bleeped and glowed and suddenly he was fighting fit once more.

Aurath: Now Digit Agility, then psybeam!

Pansages jaw dropped and was to stunned to move again, the Psybeam hit hard, Pansage dropped to its knees.
Sakura: Panage! NO, use bullet seed!
Pansage puffed out its chest and the seeds flew once more
Aurath: Wait Digit!
The Bullet Seed hit him head on.
Aurath: Conversion two Digit, recover then tackle!
Digit glowed then shot forward, its speed almost blinding from its power ups. Pansage flew through the air from the tackle and landed to the left of Sakura.

Sophie: Panage is unable to battle, the win goes to Aurath and Digit.
Sakura: Ok, now this gets intresting.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Chapter Eight - 1st gym 2886tsg

Chapter Eight - 1st gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Eight - 1st gym   Chapter Eight - 1st gym Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:00 am

Lol, nice round
Back to top Go down

Chapter Eight - 1st gym
Page 1 of 1