Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VERY IMPORTANT! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! VERY IMPORTANT! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
VERY IMPORTANT! 854255221 Squirtle VERY IMPORTANT! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

VERY IMPORTANT!

Go down 
+5
Aer Dragneel
Pokeprincess
Green Charizard
Seriousness
Aurath
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

VERY IMPORTANT! 2886tsg

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:53 am

Hi Guys. now those of you who have been on lately may know that a hack been discussed for a pokemon game for the Lolen.

Now i may have someone who can hack us a game for the GBA, but i need your imput. We have the very basics but i need ideas i can pass on.

I need a map from Jito and idesa and discriptions of routes and towns. Pokemon.... this can be our project. lets see what we can get by the end of the week guys!
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:09 pm

So we're making our own hacked game. Anything I can do to help?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

VERY IMPORTANT! 2886tsg

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

coffee pokemon Razz cell phone pokemon? new eeveeloutions!!! maybe a ditto evolution called ditti lol
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:01 am

Make it where you can customize your character somehow and make it a storyline with how the story goes and then in post game, have the current leaders take the place of the other leaders.
Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am

Have battle frontier Razz
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Victory Fiend(R) wrote:
Make it where you can customize your character somehow and make it a storyline with how the story goes and then in post game, have the current leaders take the place of the other leaders.

this
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

VERY IMPORTANT! 2886tsg

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:19 am

I dunno if a customermise function can be scripted i'm afraid. We can probably choose which sprite we want, but bare in mind that its for GBA as there are not enough DS hacking or scripting programs currently
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 am

Does that mean it will only have pokemon from gba games or will it have all of the pokemon? Also is it possible to program new pokemon because maybe I was thinking we could each design our own for the game.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

VERY IMPORTANT! 2886tsg

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:35 pm

It should have all the pokemon. I've been told there pretty easy to program. I'm not sure about new pokemon though as they would have to be made, Fitted, rendered and then have moves set to then, evolutions, stats, base stats and pokedex info.... lol theres quite alot involved.
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:49 pm

I would like to help you guys VERY IMPORTANT! 2884819719
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

VERY IMPORTANT! 2886tsg

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 am

We need to come up with some of the follows, A map, a story line, starters and pokemon that can be caught in every route as well as other things you would find in a pokemon game. I have discussed the starters with the my bro, who is the guy who will hack a game for us and we think it would be a god idea to keep the starters simpleand just go with Eevee and have the proffessor offer you a stone to evolve it. This will include one time use stones that will Evolve Eevee into Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon as well.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm

I could help with deciding which pokemon are found on which route. I just need to know the following.

1. Will the headbutt function from johto be included.

2. Will there be morning, day, and night function meaning only some pokemon can appear during the day and some at night.

3. Will there be swarm pokemon.

4. Will we be able to use dive and find pokemon underwater like in emerald

5. Will we be able to find pokemon using rock smash

6. Will be pokemon breeding in the game

7. Fishing? Old, Good, and Super like in the originals or just super like in b/w

8. Will there be a game corner with prize pokemon?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

VERY IMPORTANT! 2886tsg

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm

To answer you question GC. It will most likely be based on Emereld, so all the basic mecanics will be based on that if that helps at all.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Okay so this is what I'll assume

1. No

2. No

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. All rods

8. No

If anything changes let me know.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Well I finally finished. PMed the areas to you because I thought the game would be more fun if no one knew where each pokemon was.
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm

I have an idea for the team or Lolen. and they want all of the legendaries for total world domination. Team... NOVA
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:46 pm

TyphlosionMaster wrote:
I have an idea for the team or Lolen. and they want all of the legendaries for total world domination. Team... NOVA

*Insert dramatic music in here*
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

VERY IMPORTANT! Hwcms3

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 pm

:/ I just relized that this is suppose 2 be the Lolen Game. Ima stay out of this one even tho it was my idea... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VERY IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT!   VERY IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: NEWS-
Jump to: