Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
pokemon black and white version 2 news 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! pokemon black and white version 2 news 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
pokemon black and white version 2 news 854255221 Squirtle pokemon black and white version 2 news 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

pokemon black and white version 2 news

Go down 
+5
PokemonNation
elekidkid
Seriousness
Aer Dragneel
Pokeprincess
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

pokemon black and white version 2 news 2886tsg

pokemon black and white version 2 news Empty
PostSubject: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 pm

the pokemon daisuki club has reveled the official names of the new kyurem formes. the new formes will be known as sparkling blue black kyurem and burning red white kyurem. kyurem will change formes when its emotions get worked up and going into overdrive status. sounds cool but how are they going to fit that all in on the tiny ds screen Razz lol i cant wait to see what the gameplay is like. from what i hear its a totally different storyline so i hope you can go to other regions Smile ill keep bringing you guys any news i find out about pokemon black and white version 2.

~ PP out pokemon black and white version 2 news 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

heres the artwork for the new games Smile

pokemon black and white version 2 news Nwnii9
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

pokemon black and white version 2 news Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 pm

You know what....I am actually somewhat interested now.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:13 pm

I will be getting the one with the pokemon that resembles Zekrom.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Me=Reshiram/kyurem thing game
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Seriousness thatd be pokemon black version 2 and vf thats pokemon white version 2 Razz me im just gonna get both lol i always get both versions idk why though. maybe its just a collector thing Razz
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:05 pm

I'll get it ALL I don't care if it is English or Japanese but I'll get it ALL both White2 and Black2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 pm

I can't afford both :\
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 am

You could wait until the prices come down AX, or just trade the new okemon, I'll get white2 if you get Black2 and i'll get the new uber and give it to you.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
Seriousness thatd be pokemon black version 2

Wait what

Wouldn't it be White because White version has zekrom on it
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Seriousness wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:

Wait what

Nope Pokemon Switched the names. they thought "It would create less confusion"
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Rex wrote:
Seriousness wrote:
Pokeprincess wrote:

Wait what

Nope Pokemon Switched the names. they thought "It would create less confusion"
I'm getting Pokemon White version two, so that'd be the one with reshiram on it...
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:06 pm

good news guys theres leaked screenshots for pokemon black and white version 2.
bad news is a lot of people seam to think its faked but ill let you decide for yourselves.

heres a link to the leaked screenshots.

http://pokemondungeon.net/2012/04/new-pokemon-from-magazin-leak/

i for one hope it isnt faked as this looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 pm

Faked... http://pokemondungeon.net/2012/04/new-pokemon-rumor-confirmed-fake/

Too bad i would have loved pokemon following me around again like in hg/ss
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:43 pm

awww man that sucks. those pokemon were cute and i loved the idea that the pokemon would follow you. i hope they do bring that back. though ive heard that in the games N actually helps you out so maybe its set right after you find gestis. that would answer why you cant actually find him after you find all the others. nintindeo must have had this planed from the beginning. Razz sly little rilous
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:09 am

Would be cool to have the storyline continue with Ghetsis possibly having a back up plan maybe even involving the other regions. I wonder what new moves they will bring out with the new Kyurem formes and possibly awesome abilities with them too??
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:12 am

Found this artwork today while skimming pages.

pokemon black and white version 2 news Tumblr_m06ihqY6HP1qj304jo1_500
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:21 am

now that i think about it tho, they might just add bolt strike and blue flare to kyurems move pool...but i hope not, they should introduce fusion moves like a fire/ice and a electric/ice....but that might be too much lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 am

i hope it involves all the regions though i doubt theyd be able to do that Sad ive always wanted a pokemon game where you could go to all of the regions just like ash does in the anime.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 am

like a all round region game? would be awesome, but i think they have just stuck with the series where even ash has just done each region at a time...altho they have done kanto and johto in one game and they have introduced an airport in BW so who knows...
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 am

yeah i hope you can go to all of the regions in the new game itd be awesome
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:35 am

Can you imagine having all the gym badges on your trainer card and then beating all the champions and becoming the official and true pokemon master in the game for once...it would give you such a feeling of accomplishment and such a great scope of trainer battles
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 am

ik and itd take so long youd enjoy it more Razz i hate when theres nothing left to do in a pokemon game Sad
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 am

dialga0009 wrote:
altho they have done kanto and johto in one game
Because Johto does not have it's own league, so Kanto and Johto share.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 am

No, i know that Seriousness but its just the idea of having more than one region in a game because it has been done before regardless of the shared league
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon black and white version 2 news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next