Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
introduce yourself 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! introduce yourself 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
introduce yourself 854255221 Squirtle introduce yourself 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

introduce yourself

Go down 
+2
Pokeprincess
Jackman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I think we should all have tournament and im new to this marvolus site so i was wonder if u guys would introduce urself! cheers cheers lol!

Last edited by jackman on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

introduce yourself 2886tsg

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:01 pm

im jessie im known as the shiny girl as i love shines lol i was one of the mods when this site first started but it got shut down from lack of activity so jito had to start it over Sad now im gonna try my best to get tons of new people and hopefully get this site back to what it used to be Smile
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

introduce yourself Hwcms3

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Im Shin'en. Real name Rex "Well sorta its close" But im Called N. Im.... not much as a shiny hunter as Jess. Also im 1 out of 4 story tellers Im hoping to get Writers block back open so i can finish my story bout Rex(me) Aurath and Orion(Chances are u will meet him later with alongside Neil). uhh what else... Fav pokemon Aipom or Zorua. Jito (Admin(Aegis)) and i were talkin about char designs before the website went down. 1 last thing when Pokemon Nation gets more members we will have Tournaments and the Battle League. Cant think of anything else. oh If u run Jess or Aurath in a battle Jess best or stongest is Umbreon i think and Aurath is Togikiss is almost unstoppable so be careful. Have fun
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

I just realised I should probaly introduce myself. So to start of my real name is jack but please call me jackman, im 12 years old and im a boy also im really good at leveling up and catching pokemon. My favorite pokemon is either snivy or charizard. Also the pokemon games i have are white, heartgold, pearl, and ruby(but white and heartgold are the ones that are able to to connect to wifi.) I have almost every legendary pokemon exept about 12. Also if you ever battle me my strongest pokemon is.............. Wait ill let u find out. Thats all 4 now.
-jackman

Last edited by Jackman on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 pm

haha joy is a hard one to beat lol it took me 5 battles to beat joy but now i know the secret to beating joy hehe Razz and yes umbreon is my strongest...right now once i level all my eeveeloutions up and fix their movesets then they will be unstoppable. when jito is on again im sure he will get the storytellers back and writers block up and hopefully get the games section back. i just hope me and damian get our mod position back too i loved bein a mod Smile i dont have a fav pokemon but i love eeveeloutions and shinies.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

introduce yourself Hwcms3

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 am

there are 17 types lol. Eevee has 7 which leaves 10. Wondering what some would look like lol O-o especially Dragon and Flying lol
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am

Guess I'm the one missing the intro Cool , The name's Aegis also very known as Jito. As you may already know I'm the Admin once again of PN forums Smile

Hmm, Let's see..... I don't have a favorite type, although I'm more known for using Fire/Psychic/Dark types Wink. If i had to choose a strong pokemon out of my team - it will be hard to pick..... scratch hmm what else.... Cant think of nothing right now.. Just ask and I will answer - Simple right? lol cya later, cheers
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 am

I'm Damian but known as Aurath. I love Togekiss and I currently hold 4 set up in different ways. Although not known very much I have trained a normal pokemon team as well as a.shiny eeveelotion team to help teach Jesse.

Hmm my strongest pokemon would be Joy, Hope, Ray and Jet (My Togekiss) and my Porygon is pretty tough too. Look forward to battling soon guys.
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 am

I'm Neil best known as Elekidkid
I am 11(12 this year) n I'm a big fan of Electivire
My favourite type is Electric n Fire n my Deadly pokemons r Electivire(super Deadly) n Magmortar
N i'm lookin forward to be helpful to anyone newbie here or pokemon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: introduce yourself   introduce yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: Trainer/s Intro-
Jump to: