Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Is there any way to make this place more active? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Is there any way to make this place more active? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Is there any way to make this place more active? 854255221 Squirtle Is there any way to make this place more active? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Is there any way to make this place more active?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Is there any way to make this place more active? Hwcms3

Is there any way to make this place more active? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:38 pm

I don't want to seem like I'm complaining or anything but is there any way to make this place more active. We only have about 6 really active members and I would like to see this place grow and expand instead of sinking to the bottomless pit of the internet never to be heard of again. So any ideas?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Is there any way to make this place more active? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Lol Sorry GC, i would loveto do SOMETHING, ANYTHING even, but what with he spammers, we had to close our doors somewhat and with it being high season here, the time where Alston makes money from visitors I find very little time to do anything. I normaly work, eat, wash and sleep. I was managing but with four jobs, the work is hard and now one of my colleagues whom i work with in two of my jobs has bust her back meaning now i'm doing more lol. If you have any ideas than please feel free to put them forward? Answer some pokemon questions on Yahoo and post this site? Like our FB page and try and get your frieds to? Umm...... Run around your home town screaming about out? Try some stuff and see lol.

very happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I know you work hard so I'm trying to figure something out to make this place more active.

I do advertise this place on yahoo answers every once in a while but I can't think of much else to do.

Also I would like to point out that it has been a few months and I think the original spammers have moved on. Yes there is always the possibility of new spammers but that is a risk with any forum. Like at this old forum I used to hang out at we would have at a spam attack at least once a week if not more. They were normally just banned and we would move on.

So yeah I'll try to think of some stuff to help out and let you know if I think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:15 pm

well if the spamers are really gone id be glad to reopen the new members so we can get more active. damian great ideas especially the running around town screaming the site Razz lol ive told some of my friends as wel and hopefully they will join. we just gotta keep advertising and tryng to get new members. if you think of any way to make us more active (including tournys or giveaways) let us know and we will do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Yeah you'd be willing to reopen the new members then we could have a re-grand opening tournament and I would be willing to use a lot of my points on yahoo answers to advertise it.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:13 am

thats fine with me hopefully that will get more people on here and i can send out a newsletter telling all our members about it Smile lets decide the tourny rules and whatnot then we will reopen members registration and start the tourny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:38 am

I think the standard gym rules would do for the tourny.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 am

Great when do you think it should start?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

id guess a few weeks after we reopen new members
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

A few weeks...seems a bit far but okay whatever works for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:17 pm

well the new members would need time to join and train Razz cant have a tourny without members
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm

True but we could start sign ups earlier
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 am

yeah but then the people that have heard about it will be at a disadvantage since theyd have less time to sign up. the more time we wait the more people we can get to join and enter the tourny. not saying we should wait for a month or something but you know what i mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way to make this place more active?   Is there any way to make this place more active? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to make this place more active?
Page 1 of 1