Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter 10 Power and Beauty 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter 10 Power and Beauty 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter 10 Power and Beauty 854255221 Squirtle Chapter 10 Power and Beauty 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter 10 Power and Beauty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter 10 Power and Beauty 2886tsg

Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 10 Power and Beauty   Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:43 am

Aurath ran over to Digit, the poor little pokemon lay KO's. Sakura's power and speed was clear for Aurath to see, and it showed him that he had a long way to go as a trainer. First things first though.....

Aurath: Digit return!

Digit disappeared in a warming red glow. Aurath turned and left quickly.

The light outside the gym was blinding at first, it took Aurath a few seconds to recver his sight but once it had he scaned the skyline for the red roofed pokemon centre. He spotted it a few blocks away and set off at a run.

???: AURATH! OVER HERE!

Aurath emerged from the pokemon centre a few hours later, Digit was fully healed but Aurath hadn't been able to call him from his pokeball.
Aurath looked up to fight Sakura walking toward him.

Sakura: Hey Aurath you forgot this...
She handed him him the gym badge....
Sakura: the Dew badge.
Aurath opened his coat and dropped the badge inside a small internal pocket for safe keeping.

Sakura:How is your Porygon? I hope I didn't hurt him to badly.
Aurath looked at her and smiled
Aurath: Hes fine, wereboth a little shaken, but we will get stronger. My next gym challenge will be a complete success.
Sakura laughed
Sakura: Thats good to hear. Aurath come with me, I would like to show you something. Its something i like to show to every trainer that passes through town.

Aurath followed Sakura a little way from the Pokemon Centre and into a small cave, the cave was short but on the otherside was something Aurath had not expected.

As far as the eye could see, there were small berry trees, hundreds on them, there were so many different colours, so many pokemon and people milling between them. The greens in the sun were so vibrant, the reds, pinks, purples, yellows, browns...... so many coulours in this place. The pokemon were plemtyful, Butterfrees and Beautiflys, pidges, sperrows, Bulbasaurs, bellsprouts, oddish. There seemed to be endless pokemon here. Many were cute little ones but some were bigger, they hung around like guardiens, protecting the smaller pokemon.

Sakura: This garden is famour around the world for its beauty. The pokemon here are said to be rare too, there are many Pokemon that are only found here in Lolen. The berrys here i also used to make verious medicines and foods for pokemon too. Its really a place of wander.

Aurath thanks Sakura for the badge and battle and wandered deeper into the garden, stopping often to smell the flowers or admire a pokemon. He wondered for a little while lost in though and wonder, until he found a small wooden bench that seemed to be set away from the rest of the garden. Aurath sat and pulled Digits pokeball from his belt.

Aurath: Hey Digit, you were amazing in that battle with Sakura but we need to work togeather..........
Aurath paused for a few moments letting thoughts of Digit fighting without command
Aurath: Your strong and fast, but togeather we can be stronger still. What do you say?
The pokeball stayed perfectly still, not a single sound could be heard.

Aurath sad on that bench for the rest of the day, running over the gym battle in his head, thinking about how he could have been better, about what he could do to make things run more smoothly if Digit kept doing his own thing.

The sun began to sink, colouring the small pools in the garden a beautiful orange. The leaves seemed to shine in the twilight. This was Aurath's favorate time, the world seemed to set ablaze with light, the world seem to go quiet, like it was taking one final breath before going to sleep.

Aurath got up slowly, he had been sat for hours and he found he was a little stiff. As he waled back through the garden something caught his eye. Two small eyes were staring right at him out of the darkness. Aurath had ignored the small Mushroom till now, but it started to walk i Aurath direction.

Aurath pulled Digits pokeball from his belt once more
Aurath: Go Digit!
Nothing happened, Digit seem to refust to come out......
Shroomish: SHROOM

The small Mushroom pokemon began to let out a thin dust... Aurath did the only thing he could think off.
Aurath: POKEBALL GO!

The Pokeball hit the Shroomish and the pokemon disappeared inside... The ball begon to twich as the pokemon fought to be free. The struggle continued for a fe moment, Aurath held his breath..... was he about to have a new party member.......
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10 Power and Beauty   Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:50 am

Nice place to end!
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10 Power and Beauty   Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:57 am

Nice nice
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter 10 Power and Beauty 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10 Power and Beauty   Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Any feed back? can i make it better? is it just right? I wana know before i type up the next part ^^
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10 Power and Beauty   Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:09 pm

I have no suggestions, the story seems legit Very Happy. So far so good Dameo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 10 Power and Beauty   Chapter 10 Power and Beauty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 10 Power and Beauty
Page 1 of 1