Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. 854255221 Squirtle Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Hwcms3

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Empty
PostSubject: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am

Rex wakes up from the dream to find his self in the Poke Center covered with bandages.

Rex : .... I .... wish I could forget what happened but.... I mustn't forget the past....

Rex notices that Zora is around

Rex : Zora? Zora where are you?

Rex gets up from his bed and starts walking around the Poke Center looking for Zora, He enters the lobby to see that Zora is next to Professor Bark.

Rex : Zora, Professor Bark.
Professor : Rex, you shouldnt be out of bed, your wounds wont heal if you keep moving around and not letting them rest.
Rex : Thanks for worrying about me Professor but, Ive been through worse..... Zora are you alright?
Professor : Hes ok. But your the one who needs to rest.
Rex : Professor I'm ok.
Professor : If you say so.... Oh Rex I've been meaning to ask you, How did you come upon a Zorua?
Rex : I rather.... not say. But all I will say is that Zora is special to me, the only person to look up to.
Professor : Ha. Most people refer to Pokemon as well, Pokemon, but you, you refer to it as a person. Well in any case, if you don't wanna share how you meet Zora thats ok. I wouldnt want to force you to do something.
Rex : Thank you Professor.
Professor : Hm... Hey Rex. I saw how you stood up to Team Nova. How come you wasnt scared of them? Most people are including myself at some times.
Rex : I've lost alot to Team Nova, if I was scared I would a have given them Zora from the start instead of running away.
Professor : Perfect! Your just the person I was looking for.
Rex : I don't follow you.
Professor : Well, Team Nova has been getting bigger and bigger, And no one single handily has dare stood up to them. But you have. You seem perfect to make a Team or Group to stop Team Nova.
Rex : If it means stopping Team Nova, I'll agree to it Professor.
Professor : Perfect! Now, lets think of an name shall we? Hm.... Ah I got it! How about Team Alpha.
Rex : That sounds ok but.... What If people think im trying to rival my self against Team Nova?
Professor : Don't worry about that Rex. I'll spread the word about Team Alpha and how they will stop a rain of terror spread by Team Nova. All you gatta do is recruit members.
Rex : Ok Professor.... You have yourself the Leader of Team Alpha.
Professor : Great. Rex, I recommend starting your search for new members at Bell town.
Rex : Alright. Well Professor, I'll get started. Oh um might I ask, Where are we?
Professor : Were on Route 501, Keep going North and you will find the town Bell Town.
Rex : Ok. Well Good bye Professor.
Professor : Good bye Rex, Bye Zora.

Rex and Zora walked out of the Poke Center and headed North to make there first stop finding Trainers at Bell town. Who knows what trainers await for them there?
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Good intro, I think i have read this previously on the old site.... either way nice chapter.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Jito the 1st three Chapters are improved versions of the ones on the Old Pokemon Nation. As I said before im not goin 2 follow the new Pokemon Nation. Thats why it seems so familiar. Well I think there will be to more Chapters to follow the Old Pokemon Nation since I've only gotten to Meeting Aurath in the old one.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh i see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Waking up. Ch 3.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Misc. :: Writers Block.-
Jump to: