Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Birthday Pokemon 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Birthday Pokemon 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Birthday Pokemon 854255221 Squirtle Birthday Pokemon 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Birthday Pokemon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

If its the month of your birthday and if you set up your black/white pokemon game at the pokemon global link, then your birthday just got a little sweeter. During the month of your birthday, you can check your Pokémon Trainer Club Mailbox on Pokemon.com to receive a special birthday gift! Then visit the Pokémon Global Link to receive your special gift. Remember, you need a Pokémon Trainer Club account and Pokémon Black or White to receive your gift. Alot of you are wondering what is this special pokemon gift? Well its the pokemon Togekiss! And this Togekiss isnt like regular ones, because its got the special ability Super Luck. Also for those of you who have no idea what the ability Super Luck is, its an ability in which raises the critical hit ratio of moves, so its special indeed! So on the month of your birthday check your mailbox on Pokémon.com and see your awesome Pokémon present.
-Jackman

Last edited by Jackman on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Birthday Pokemon Hwcms3

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 am

Seems pretty cool...Wait...I need to remove my Braviary...I love that little guy. My B-day comes up in about a month
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Birthday Pokemon 2886tsg

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Awesome post, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

Why a Togekiss?
I'm pretty sure there are Pokémon that suits a birthday more.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Birthday Pokemon 2886tsg

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Step back guys this is my area of expertise. The simple answer Ratiosu is that Togekiss is the pokemon of joy. They are ment to being joy and happiness to the trainer that owns one. Besides it's a free pokemon and an easy way to get a Togekiss, can't complain about free stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I agree w/ aurath, dont complain about FREE stuff.
Back to top Go down

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm

I wasn't complaining.
I thought Chansey would suit it more.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Birthday Pokemon Hwcms3

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 pm

You could also argue that delibird a pokemon who's only level up move is present would be a good choice or in fact any pokemon with the move present but togekiss seems to fit all right too.
Back to top Go down

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
You could also argue that delibird a pokemon who's only level up move is present would be a good choice or in fact any pokemon with the move present but togekiss seems to fit all right too.

And Blissey.

Don't forget Blissey.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Birthday Pokemon 2886tsg

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Hmmm Blissy and Chancy are easy pokemon to get though, i think part of the reson they gave Togekiss is that its actually rather a pain to obtain unless you really wanna get a togepi to love you, then spend ages looking for a shiny stone. For most people thats to much work. Chance is an easy find for the most part as is blissy.

The problem with Delibird is that its all round pants and if anyone offered me it as a gift i would sit bight eyed waiting for that person to say 'only joking this is your real gift' lol
Delibird sriously has not place in competative battling unless its in a snowstorm and even then its easy to put down.

Back to top Go down

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Aurath wrote:
Hmmm Blissy and Chancy are easy pokemon to get though, i think part of the reson they gave Togekiss is that its actually rather a pain to obtain unless you really wanna get a togepi to love you, then spend ages looking for a shiny stone. For most people thats to much work. Chance is an easy find for the most part as is blissy.

The problem with Delibird is that its all round pants and if anyone offered me it as a gift i would sit bight eyed waiting for that person to say 'only joking this is your real gift' lol
Delibird sriously has not place in competative battling unless its in a snowstorm and even then its easy to put down.

let's leave it at Togekiss.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Birthday Pokemon 2886tsg

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Ratiosu wrote:
Aurath wrote:

let's leave it at Togekiss.

Lol I agree.
Back to top Go down

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

If I didn't have my Flinch-hax Togekiss, I'd try that Super Luck one

but my birthday's in like half a year from now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birthday Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthday Pokemon   Birthday Pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthday Pokemon
Page 1 of 1