Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges 854255221 Squirtle Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Hwcms3

Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges   Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome to the Mini-Gym Challenges. Have you ever gotten tired of normal Pokemon battles? Well here you can find different challenges to try out. Each one has a specific set of rules in order to test your skills.

Challenges

The Eviolite Challenge
Description: In this challenge your only allowed to use pokemon that aren't fully evolved. Simple enough. Challengers who can manage to defeat this challenge shall win the Down Badge.

The Down Badge: Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Downba10

Rules
1. No fully evolved Pokemon
2. Your Pokemon may hold as many eviolites as they want but only 1 of every other type of item (ex. I could have 4 eviolites on my team but only 1 leftovers)
3. You may not have more than one of the exact same pokemon on your team.
4. No Hacks
5. Substitutions are allowed on both sides
6. Battle type is chosen by challenger (aka. double battle,rotation battle, etc)
7. Each trainer uses 3 pokemon (4 if it is a double battle)

Winners
none

The Fish Tank Challenge
Description: In this challenge your only allowed to use pokemon that look like animals and/or plants that could be put into a fish tank. Yes this challenge has a lot of water types but it also has a plenty of pokemon that aren't water types such as Eelektross and Tangela. If you think there is a pokemon that I missed on the list feel free to post and tell me. Challengers who can manage to defeat this challenge shall win the Tank Badge.

The Tank Badge: Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Tank_b10

Rules
1. Only these pokemon are allowed (pokemon are seperated into sections to help explain what I think they would be like in a fish tank)
Pokemon allowed:
2. You may not use more than one hold item
4. No Hacks
6. Battle type is chosen by challenger (aka. double battle,rotation battle, etc)
7. Each trainer uses 3 pokemon (4 if it is a double battle)

Winners
None

The ABC Challenge
Description: You must choose three pokemon who's first name starts with letters that are next to each other in the alphabet. (Ex. ABC Arbok, Butterfree, and Crobat or STU Sandslash, Togekiss, and Umbreon) These pokemon must also be used in their alphabetical order. Nicknames do not count. Challengers who can manage to defeat this challenge shall win the Alpha Badge.

The Alpha Badge: Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Abc_ba11

Rules
1. Pokemon match description above
2. You may not use more than one hold item
4. No Hacks
6. Battle type is single (1 on 1)
7. Each trainer uses 3 pokemon
8. No uber Pokemon

Winners
none

Last edited by Green Charizard on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Hwcms3

Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges   Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:22 am

Oooooh! Seems fun. I'll keep my eye out for ABC pokemon. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Green Charizard's Mini-Gym Challenges
Page 1 of 1