Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi hi, I'm new here!:D 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hi hi, I'm new here!:D 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hi hi, I'm new here!:D 854255221 Squirtle Hi hi, I'm new here!:D 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hi hi, I'm new here!:D

Go down 
+3
PokemonNation
Green Charizard
Brigidd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigidd
Rookie
Rookie
Brigidd

Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Empty
PostSubject: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi everybody, I'm Lena, how you guys doing? I would love to meet some new people! Very Happy

I play Pokémon Black, my FC is 0347-6387-9756! Unfortunately I can't really use wi-fi all the time, only when I go to my gradma's house (on weekends)!D:
But I would love to trade and battle (although I'm not quite sure if I'm good at it, I've only battled against some friends!) when possible!x3

Nice to meet everybody!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Welcome Very Happy

I'm Green Charizard Steel gym leader and mod of Pokemon Nation. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I look forward to possibly battling with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Hi hi, I'm new here!:D 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Welcome Lena.
I am Aurath, one of the two admins here, I am the Flying type gym leader and king of Togikiss. ^^ If you have any questions about pokemon or ideas please post in the pokemon advice section or message me. I'm not to bad at pokemon although i don't get to battle as much as i would like atm.

I hope you enjoy your time on pokemon nation and i hope i get to test your skill soon.
(btw, i've only lost a battle twice on here ;-D)
Back to top Go down
Brigidd
Rookie
Rookie
Brigidd

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Thank you very much, I'm sure I'll enjoy it here!x3

Nice to meet you guys! I feel like I'm still kind of a newbie at battling, but I hope we can battle soon, too!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am

welcome to Pokemon Nation Lena im Jessie the other admin on here. I dont get to battle much either (not that i dont want to lol) i just recently moved and when i got a modem they sent us a wpa instead of a wep so i cant connect till i either get a new modem or a dsi/3ds Sad i hope to get a 3ds soon so when i do id be glad to trade and battle with you Smile

I hope you enjoy the site Smile
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:01 am

Hi Lena ... I'm Neil Aka elekidkid....I am one of the old member that gets online here so rare XP Hope we could chat ( and battle ) again next time... I don't really play pokemon black White (I play HG n SS more) but we could still battle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am

Hya! I'm VF! I am always open for battle when I'm in chat. Anyways. Welcome to PN. I'm not only the Fiend of victory, but the Leader of Fire. A title I tend not to take lightly. I hope you make ton of friends here in PN!
Back to top Go down
Brigidd
Rookie
Rookie
Brigidd

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Thank you so much, everybody! I already feel welcome here, it's really nice to meet all of you!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brigidd
Rookie
Rookie
Brigidd

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Jessie, that's exactly my problem, too! That's why I can only use it at my grandma's, the modem's connection is wep there, but wpa here!D:
that's too bad, I hope you manage to to connect soon! I can only do it on weekends when I go there!:c
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 pm

yeah but dsi and anything made after them can connect so when and if i get my 3DS XL ill be able to connect again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi hi, I'm new here!:D   Hi hi, I'm new here!:D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi hi, I'm new here!:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: Trainer/s Intro-
Jump to: