Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. 854255221 Squirtle Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Hwcms3

Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Empty
PostSubject: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 pm

In the shadows of the Lolen region a town that had no name hid there. The town was a area in the Lolen Region that was told in stories but no one had ever found it but it existed. Only the people who lived there knew where it was. It was said that this town was a place where pokemon and humans were equals. No one ever fought there and everything was perfect. One day a boy left the village and he never returned. Thirty years later a boy by the name of Nex had left the town. He was a kid who seemed like never could ruin his day. His younger brother Rex had sticked to his side like glue. Nex and Rex were close brothers. Rex was five and Nex was thirteen when Nex had left. Nex made a promise before he left though. He said he would return. He never did. On route 527 a lab was on fire. Nex went into the lab and saved anyone who was trapped in the lab. He went back in to make sure everyone was out but sadly the entire lab exploded when Nex in it. When Rex saw it on TV he wouldnt leave his room. But one day Nexs Zorua named Zora went into town with Nexs hat. Inside the hat was Zoras Pokeball which was specially customized black and blue and it had a red Z on the top part of the pokeball. Rex had a new friend but it never truely got rid of the hole in his heart but it did shrink however little by little. When Rex was nine a group by the name of Team Nova found his town and burned it. Team Nova however did stop the fire on the houses but no one survived besides Rex and Zora. Rex who now was with only Zora stayed in his home town but he never smiled after that day. Rex a young trainer who has lost almost everything he held deer to him almost gave up untill Zora helped him in his time of need. Now with Rex at the age of twelve plans on taking Zora with him to Team Nova and make them pay for what they have done. But before he leaves he thinks in wonders if Team Nova had anything to do with the Lab exploding on Route 527. With doubt in Rex, Rex waits and thinks before he sets out on his journey to stop Team Nova.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 am

Shiny wrote:
no one survived besides Rex and Zora

Does your story have to be this depressing?
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Ratiosu wrote:
Shiny wrote:

It isnt rly that depressing. I have heard worst. Example. The kid who killed his family so he can become perfect but ends up killing his self.... Now that is Depressing *Not full story but the full story is really depressing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Shiny wrote:
Ratiosu wrote:
Shiny wrote:

It isnt rly that depressing. I have heard worst. Example. The kid who killed his family so he can become perfect but ends up killing his self.... Now that is Depressing *Not full story but the full story is really depressing*

But really.
You could have said: "No-one was killed but because of the damage of the fire, everyone left" or something.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 pm

but then Rex wouldnt be how he normally is now. If u havnt noticed I made a story called Pokestory Battle Crossover I think. If everyone survived he wouldnt act like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Shiny wrote:
but then Rex wouldnt be how he normally is now. If u havnt noticed I made a story called Pokestory Battle Crossover I think. If everyone survived he wouldnt act like that.

The loneliness would have made him the way he is.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 pm

But y would his mom leave him? he was only a kid. I think having someone u love when u cant protect urself leaves u dont find them is worse then them diein cause atleast 1 u know where they are 2 they prb broke ur heart 3 how do u know u will even see or hear of them again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Shiny wrote:
But y would his mom leave him? he was only a kid. I think having someone u love when u cant protect urself leaves u dont find them is worse then them diein cause atleast 1 u know where they are 2 they prb broke ur heart 3 how do u know u will even see or hear of them again?

I see where this is going.
Let's just stop here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.   Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex. Leader Of Team Alpha. Prologue.
Page 1 of 1