Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
No B2 or W2 for me 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! No B2 or W2 for me 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
No B2 or W2 for me 854255221 Squirtle No B2 or W2 for me 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

No B2 or W2 for me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

No B2 or W2 for me Hwcms3

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm

I personally don't want it. Me and my friend talked about it, and reached a conclusion that we weren't goin 2 get it. I personally could a have gotten it 2 days ago but decided 2 get Fists of the North Star Kens Rage *Great game* I'll stick 2 Pokemon B n W. If I do get it, it will be in December 2013. If there is another Pokemon Game coming out then ill get that but not B2 n W2. I liked the story line in B n W n with B2 n W2 I say the story line is ruined.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Lol same decision. B/W will be enough for me. Until we finally get a remake for Hoenn >_>
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

No B2 or W2 for me 2886tsg

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Hmm I would just like to say that your both wrong lol.

I haven't gotten past the second gym yet as i've been to busy to play much, but so far the game seems so much better than Black and White. It startes well, none of this, you sure? Your REALLY sure you know what your doing? Nope you just Go, your mum sends you off to get your pokemon, with it you start your journy. The battles and music is much better, the pokemon you get are much better at the start. I know you can catch Riolu near the start. I personally caught a Mareep (my favourate electric pokemon) I found Growlithe and have Dewott and Gensect. The game seems to have a much better story and there is such an amazing selection of things to do after you complete the game.

These is just my word of course.... But there seems to be alot more things to do in this game than ANY of the others to date.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Nah Aurath. My friend found the rom of the game. B2 n W2 I tried it and didnt like it. The story line for B2 n W2 destroys the Story line n B n W cause of N. N left and I rly wasnt expecting him 2 come back. But in B2 n W2 he does. It destroys the purpose. B2 n W2 is bad in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Also its just a waste of money. Ima wait for another pokemon game 2 come out. B2 n W2 isnt money worth spent.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:08 pm

i agree damain the story is way better and the newer small things they added (like the habitat list) are amazing. plus you can eve film movies Very Happy i love black 2 they really improved it. oh and damian if you need a riolu i have 3 now -_- thats all i seam to be getting in the dream radar but they are harder than heck to catch in the beginning only 5% chance of finding it and when you do it just wont stay in that pokeball Mad
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:17 pm

The story line is not better. B n W story line was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:27 am

YOu can't make a fair judge of the story line until your play it Rex. Trust me, the story in B2 and W2 makes Black and whites story seem flimsy. I love the flash back idea too and my name from black keeps getting dropped in convos ^^
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Aurath wrote:
YOu can't make a fair judge of the story line until your play it Rex. Trust me, the story in B2 and W2 makes Black and whites story seem flimsy. I love the flash back idea too and my name from black keeps getting dropped in convos ^^
I think i perviously mentioned my friend found the rom n I played some of it. Its no good.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:02 pm

dont fight guys Razz lol rex didnt like it thats his opinion aurath and i loved it thats our opinion dont worry so much about it some people like games that others dont theres always good and bad to every game rex is just sharing his feelings about it which everyone will value to decide if they want to buy the game or not. at least you tried it before you spent the money on it and decided you didnt like it eh rex XD it wouldve sucked if you had bought it and disliked it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No B2 or W2 for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: No B2 or W2 for me   No B2 or W2 for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No B2 or W2 for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: