Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The First Legendary Angel 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! The First Legendary Angel 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
The First Legendary Angel 854255221 Squirtle The First Legendary Angel 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

The First Legendary Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

The First Legendary Angel Hwcms3

The First Legendary Angel Empty
PostSubject: The First Legendary Angel   The First Legendary Angel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:20 pm

As far as anyone knows, BlueDude is the First Legendary Angel. In ways that is both Correct and Incorrect. BlueDude is the First Legendary Angel to fight for Peace, While the True First Legendary Angel who has no name, fought to protect his fellow Angels. In the forgotten part of the Universe there are ruins that lay there. That ruin use to be home of All Angels, Its name was Grand Angelic Sanctuary. It seemed like Heaven, a place you would never want to leave. One day though The home of the Angels was attacked by Special Beings. Special Beings are Humanoid Demons, They are marked with wearing a hood over their heads, covering the upper half of their faces, and having a Rectangular colored glowing eye within the hidden part of their face.. The Angels and the Special Beings went to war with each other, However the Angels were no match for the Special Beings. Slowly one by one The Angels fell to the dominating powers the Special Beings had. As all hope was lost, and the Angels forces retreated, However one Angel charged from the Grand Angelic Sanctuary into the army of Special Beings. That Angel overcame all of the Special Beings there by himself and was redeemed a hero. All of a sudden a Man with incredible power and a Glowing eye different from the other Special Beings went onto the Battle Field. What made this one different was that his glowing eye was Triangular. The Mysterious Angel and Special Being fought head to head, but the Mysterious Angel fell, He asked the Special Being what was his name, The Special Being only replied with a M and then tore the wings off the Mysterious Angel leaving him to die as he went to attack The Grand Angelic Sanctuary.

As time moved on BlueDude found the Grand Angelic Sanctuary but only thing that was left were ruins. BlueDude went further into the ruins and knew who the Mysterious Special Being was, It was Malik. BlueDude confronted Malik and asked him why, Malik replied saying he did not take part of the Angel and Special Being war, just merely watched. He did say that something about the Mysterious Angel set me off though, He looked strange, But then said I wouldn't lower myself to kill an entire race of Angels, instead ill kill everyone in one shot but that's when the time comes. BlueDude just sits back and wonders who was the Mysterious Special Being named M. Malik then says to BlueDude I'll be on my way. Malik leaves BlueDude inside the ruins, BlueDude then runs out of the ruins to ask Malik does he know who the Mysterious Special Being is since Malik is the God of the Special Beings. Malik said no he does not know who the Special Being is, Malik then disappears without a trace. BlueDude heads back into the ruins but this time a flash of light appears and BlueDude is transported to a blank universe. In front of BlueDude is the Mysterious Angel that as Malik said he looked strange. He had a hood over his head, and had a Rectangular eye but had wings of a Angel. BlueDude asked him if he was a Special Being but never got a answer back, then BlueDude was back in the ruins. BlueDude from their asked his self was the First Legendary a Special Being and who was the Special Being that defeated the Mysterious Angel. However these answers were not answered. The mystery about the First Legendary Angel and the man who defeated him still laid a mystery even after the BlueDude Vs Erazer War
Back to top Go down

The First Legendary Angel
Page 1 of 1