Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Reassurance.... Plz... 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Reassurance.... Plz... 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Reassurance.... Plz... 854255221 Squirtle Reassurance.... Plz... 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Reassurance.... Plz...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Reassurance.... Plz... Hwcms3

Reassurance.... Plz... Empty
PostSubject: Reassurance.... Plz...   Reassurance.... Plz... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

I've just lost hope for some of the Future of America. I mean like... I met some of the either most dumbest or ignorant people in my school today. At first me and my friends thought they was joking but they were SERIOUS! They were all girls btw... The first girl asked us What "is" Pearl Harbor. Me and my friends started to laugh as if it was a joke. Then she said she's serious. Then we pointed out it isn't is, but was. We didn't answer her so she went to some different tables and got the same response and no answer. My one friend asked how long ago was 9/11, The 2nd girl there said 7 years ago? She said it in a question. The rest were decently close, one said 13 years*Closer then 7* and another said 12*I actually accepted this one since it's almost 2013*. The 3rd girl asked us a question similar to the 1st girl, She asked What happened to Pearl Harbor... I mean like the 1st girl Didn't go to the 3rd girl for the answer? besides that, She said she knew what Pearl Harbor was but didn't know what happened to it. Me and my friends are like dumbstruck. We're just asking ourselves, How don't you know what Pearl Harbor is and what year did 9/11 happen. They claimed That Pearl Harbor wasn't special *It was why the US got into the WW2* and that since a Memorial was made for 9/11, Things will start to heal and people will forget. I've just like lost hope after I heard that. N We are High School Students.... And they weren't in any special classes or anything... My cousin is in Special classes and know what Pearl Harbor is, What happened to it, and what year 9/11 happened. I swear. I've never met someone either so stupid or so ignorant... Which do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance.... Plz...   Reassurance.... Plz... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 pm

So history isn't their thing... I'm sure they're good at other stuff so I'm sure as long as they don't get jobs where they need to use that knowledge the world will be fine.

While I don't know these people and can't pass judgement on their intelligence you have to remember that every generation has had there fair share of dumb people and the earth never blows up because of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance.... Plz...   Reassurance.... Plz... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:52 am

Don't be ignorant Rex, you aren't the smartest person in the world either. Check yourself before insulting others.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance.... Plz...   Reassurance.... Plz... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Seriousness wrote:
Don't be ignorant Rex, you aren't the smartest person in the world either. Check yourself before insulting others.
Everyone is ignorant, it's a fact. But the matters on how ignorant you are. Everyone insults someone one point in there life.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Reassurance.... Plz... 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance.... Plz...   Reassurance.... Plz... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:13 pm

[/quote] Everyone is ignorant, it's a fact. But the matters on how ignorant you are. Everyone insults someone one point in there life.[/quote]

unfortunately that is the complete truth Sad if only the world was less like this we might be able to live in peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance.... Plz...   Reassurance.... Plz... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reassurance.... Plz...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: