Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
What did u get for the Holidays? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! What did u get for the Holidays? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
What did u get for the Holidays? 854255221 Squirtle What did u get for the Holidays? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

What did u get for the Holidays?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

What did u get for the Holidays? Hwcms3

What did u get for the Holidays? Empty
PostSubject: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:12 pm

It would nice be sharing what we got for the holidays. I got *Everyone gets this 1st one though* clothes, A PS3 Very Happy , 7 PS3 Game discs, 3 PS3 Downloaded Games, $70 worth of Money for PS3*Basically $70 in PS3 gift card*, like $20, a $25 gift card, and a Visit from my sisters. I would a have gotten 8 Game discs but my dad got a game for the PC when he meant to get it for the PS3 lol.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:47 pm

An XBOX 360 Kinect, a tv, danny phantom season one, four episodes of how to train your dragon, Final Fantasy 13-2, books, a necklace, and a pikachu hat,
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
An XBOX 360 Kinect, a tv, danny phantom season one, four episodes of how to train your dragon, Final Fantasy 13-2, books, a necklace, and a pikachu hat,
LOL WE GOT ONE OF THE SAME PRESENTS! But for different consoles XD. My aunt got me FF 13-2. I guess when people say it's a small world, they also meant the gifts you get XD
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:46 am

Rex wrote:
Victory Fiend wrote:
LOL WE GOT ONE OF THE SAME PRESENTS! But for different consoles XD. My aunt got me FF 13-2. I guess when people say it's a small world, they also meant the gifts you get XD

Good game. Interesting concept. I like that you can get monsters into your team and that each path you choose comes to an entirely different outcome.

My first Final Fantasy game.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
Rex wrote:
Victory Fiend wrote:

Good game. Interesting concept. I like that you can get monsters into your team and that each path you choose comes to an entirely different outcome.

My first Final Fantasy game.
Me, my cousin, and my uncle have been playing FF games since like FF2 lol. I do like those concepts but I amazingly like the music and when you get to an enemy or monster the music or tone of it changes which I find amazing. The music in the game is great, like every FF game I love the music it offers, but I also like Noel, he's a interesting character. My cousin has Serah as his leader but when I play i use Noel as the leader.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Mog for the win.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Lol. Fav part with Mog, Wait... you can talk!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

What did u get for the Holidays? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 pm

I didn't get much for xmas, although as you get older you tend to get less lol. I got £90 which is a fair amount of money over here. I got new clothes, which i asked for, (coz i'm old) a free view set top box (lets you watch all the free tv channels) I got assassins creed 3.A great PC game called The Guild 2, old but a must play. I also got £30 of AP, Jito will know what that is lol. Other than that, lots of bathroom stuff, like shampoo and soap and deodrent lol. Old man xmas stuff! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did u get for the Holidays?   What did u get for the Holidays? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did u get for the Holidays?
Page 1 of 1