Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Power Gems Ch-1 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! The Power Gems Ch-1 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
The Power Gems Ch-1 854255221 Squirtle The Power Gems Ch-1 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

The Power Gems Ch-1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

The Power Gems Ch-1 Hwcms3

The Power Gems Ch-1 Empty
PostSubject: The Power Gems Ch-1   The Power Gems Ch-1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 am

Something amazing is said to happen if you gather the Gems of Power. The Gems of Power include the elemental, Earth, Fire, Water, Air. There is also Space and Time. Many have tried to find all of them, but they were all fakes. No one has found any of the real ones. I, Samuel Oak, will find them all and see what happens. According to mythology, Air would be the easiest to get. It should be at the top of Mt. Silver. I've almost made it to the top of that damned mountain before, should be easier this time. I will start my journey to the top at Blackthorn City. It is a good thing Littleroot town, the place I am residing now, is just a days walk away from Blackthorn. My good friend Aurea Juniper shall accompany me, she is studying to be a scholar and wants to see the world before she finishes school. She thought accompanying me would be a good idea. Her father agreed. She will meet me in Blackthorn tomorrow, we set out a couple days after that. Aurea is having her friend Skyla fly her from Mistralton City to Blackthorn, just as well because if she walked it would take her about five days. I am setting out for Blackthorn in the morning. I am Samuel Oak, and this is my story.

Last edited by Seriousness on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

The Power Gems Ch-1 Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: The Power Gems Ch-1   The Power Gems Ch-1 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:23 am

I have some good ideas for this story, but should I continue it?
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: The Power Gems Ch-1   The Power Gems Ch-1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 am

Yeah, lets see how the story develops ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Gems Ch-1   The Power Gems Ch-1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Power Gems Ch-1
Page 1 of 1