Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We've been inactive too long PN 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! We've been inactive too long PN 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
We've been inactive too long PN 854255221 Squirtle We've been inactive too long PN 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

We've been inactive too long PN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

We've been inactive too long PN Hwcms3

We've been inactive too long PN Empty
PostSubject: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 am

Let's get our rears in gear. Get your gym pokemon up and prepare. I'm going to challenge you all and advertise. We need activity, and if we don't get it, we'll fade! Let's not fade PN! Get posting about your life and pokemon! We cannot allow PN to blow away in the wind! The chat is inactive! The forum is inactive. Heck! Half our DSs are inactive! COME ON! WE GOT TO GET BACK UP THERE!
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

We've been inactive too long PN 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 am

I stop by PN every day... Were dead coz of spammers.... once again the site is closed to new members. My time an energy is spent on trying to find hours to work.

I've been spending most of my time playing on my XBOX now.... If we can get more active then that would be great.
But at the moment, i have a brother telling me that I should join Marriland and I'm thinking I might lol.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 am

Screw the OTX. They shouldn't be the ones to ruin our fun.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Agreed, But what exactly can we do? Its so time consuming, 'cleaning up' after each spam attack... even with Mod and Admin powers. I'm just worried that the spammers have put anyone off and its clear the life is ebbing away from our little site... We need to sort something soon... But what..... as it is i hadly see any of the regular members. I check morning and evening lol. Sometimes the site lays empty for days, in which there are no new commets..... I just don't know what to do anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Maybe your DS has been inactive but I've raised at least 6 new level 100's in the last week alone. Well maybe that's an exaggeration but you get the point. Cool

Anyways I'm here everyday but without active members there isn't much we can do and I'm out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:45 pm

HMm my DS hasn't been inactive lol, more over, i've been playing different games.... MY love for pekemon is fueled from others, the competetive styles, the chance to pit my monsters against others... The joy of victory and the bitterness of defeat... Yet I'm still unable to battle you GC or VF >.<

I just feel while the site is so dead and no ideas on how to feed it new blood, I have lost my intrest in pokemon.... I haven't even completed pokemon black 2 yet >.< I just moved on to other games.....
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Hm....

Well... for one thing. We won't get anything done without getting things they want to see. We need to add a game to it. Maybe make an adoptable game or something. We can make this an info site or just a free chat. Next, we need to make sure the gym leaders remain active and ready. Also, we need to fill in the positions of gym leaders and E4. Someone needs to continue working on their Lolen journey if not all who started. We need a plotline or quest of some kind. Also, a newer look may benefit. We need to get active events up and running and people to actually participate.

Finally advertising. Where? Where do we advertise. YAnswers may bring in some good stuff... Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Banners! We need HTML and BBCode banners
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:47 pm

we do need to advertise badly i havent been online much cause of my fiances birthday and trying to find a job and our daughter going through her terrible 2s early so its been hell around here the past week XD but i try to get on every day if i can. if anyone has a facebook and "likes" any pokemon pages see if they will advertise for us.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:59 pm

IF someone wants to make me a banner.... Or something? I have joined a site called Marriland. Its a pokemon site... If i can maybe put a like or something onto a banner then that ahould bring in a person or two...... Maybe i'll make one and just add the web address.....
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Aurath wrote:
IF someone wants to make me a banner.... Or something? I have joined a site called Marriland. Its a pokemon site... If i can maybe put a like or something onto a banner then that ahould bring in a person or two...... Maybe i'll make one and just add the web address.....

How big? Does it just need to say pokemon nation on it or what?
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:16 pm

I'll find out all i can about the size of the box..... I do have my brother on Marriland. He has agreed to make me a siggy, I will ask him to put the PN link on it also Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Last edited by Pokeprincess on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed an offensive word)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've been inactive too long PN   We've been inactive too long PN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've been inactive too long PN
Page 1 of 1