Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
..:: Gym Rules ::.. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! ..:: Gym Rules ::.. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
..:: Gym Rules ::.. 854255221 Squirtle ..:: Gym Rules ::.. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

..:: Gym Rules ::..

Go down 
+2
Jackman
PokemonNation
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

..:: Gym Rules ::.. 2886tsg

..:: Gym Rules ::.. Empty
PostSubject: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:58 pm

• Uber Clause: No ubers allowed.

• Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the exact same pokemon on your team.

• Sleep Clause: No two pokemon may be asleep on the same team. (excludes self induced sleep e.g rest) (This Also includes other type of Hax as well).

• Item Clause: You may not use more than one focus sash..hax items are not allowed.

• Super effective clause: No more than two super effective pokemon.

• Evasion clause: Moves that increase evasiveness or lower your opponents accuracy are not allowed (they make the game about luck).

• OHKO clause: No OHKO moves (horn drill, sheer cold ect.) they also make the game about luck.

• Self KO clause: If you and your opponent are both on their last pokemon, do not use moves like explosion or self destruct to enduce a draw.

• Hack clause: NO HACKS ALLOWED: gym leaders have the right to ask for a Testers to check your team if they suspect you have hacked Pokemon on your team. if you do not accept, you will not be awarded the badge.

Last edited by Aegis on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Is this for the leaders or the challengers?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:36 pm

The rules apply to the challenger and the gyms leaders as well
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:37 pm

k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:45 pm

What if the gym leader runs off with my pokemon after the battle if he/she suspects me of cheating?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm

I c your point, I will change that rules. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

..:: Gym Rules ::.. Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Are the uber list the same as smogon's or do we have our own list
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:12 pm

The list will be close to smogons, however we will have our own tier list soon.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 pm

coolieo
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 pm

so is it 2 pokemon with super effective type or 2 pokemon with super effective moves?

so guess the accuracy lower rule takes away my swamperts favorite move Sad
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes, any of the two.
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

darn so couldnt have say infernape another fire type and then ursaring and others with fightting type moves. that was going ot be my game plan will have to completely renovate every pokemon i have then will take a while till im ready to take on gym leaders

have to complain again about accuracy lower rule..u do realize that takes away one of the strongest water type attacks (muddy water)...do u have a problem with water types or somthing? lol kidding
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:57 pm

You can only have 2 pokemon that are the type of the gyms weakness Jimmy, meaning for instance an infernape and a hitmonchan would be your limit against a normal gym..... BUT you could use say Pikachu with drain punch as the electric mouse is just that ELECTRIC lol.

I myself use a Castform and simply change the weather according to the gym ;-) seeing as Castform is normal type.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

..:: Gym Rules ::.. Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Are we allowed to use the move sky drop? I know the offical wi-fi banned it due to that glitch but wasn't sure if PN banned it.
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 am

I don't see why Sky drop could be banned, there's nothing in the gyms rules against a move like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Gym Rules ::..   ..:: Gym Rules ::.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1