Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 854255221 Squirtle ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..

Go down 
+9
elekidkid
Pokeprincess
TyphlosionMaster
AaronTRNR
Aer Dragneel
Green Charizard
Jackman
N
PokemonNation
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 2886tsg

..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 pm

I think i'm approxamatly 5 hours ahead of you Rex. If that is the case then I would say 5pm here is 12pm to you. Best time for me would be about 9 - 10pm 4 -5 pm to you. would this time be ok?
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm

yea. lets meet in Chatbox just 2 be safe tho Lol.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Rex, let me know which team your gonna use first. I'm ready when you are. I'll be checking the forum every so often ^^
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Rock 1st.
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 pm

I actually have a couple teams I'd like to tryout if anyone can get back to me on that. Ghost, Fighting, and Psychic.
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:42 am

Still waiting to hear back from anyone...
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Sorry Ty, hmm i see no reason why you can't be tested for gym leader status for gen 4. the only problem i see is that very few members have a gen 4 pokemon game, that will connect to wifi. I am included in this number.... If there are enough people that come forward i will be happy to welcome you as a gen 4 gym leader as i know your skill as you have battled Jito. The nly other way i can think is if you wanted to be a Pokemon online leader?
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:00 am

pokemon online leader? I guess im not familiar with that one. but nevertheless I am trapped in 4th gen for a while so we'll see which comes first haha
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:37 pm

pokemon online is an online battle simulator that you can download. its really fun Smile
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Lol and when Jessie says fun she means its lacking lol. Thers no battle animations, but it works the same way as the game battle wise, the upside is you set up your pokemon without training and just battle ^^
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

nahhh that dont sound very fun. ill just stick with 4th gen til i get 5th Razz
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:55 am

I'd rather train. And I'd rather see animations. The animations and training makes pokemon all the more fun. That is part of the reason I dislike PO.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Lol same, though with all this pokegen stuff going on i sometimes feel like i'm fighting a losing battle with all the training i do for my pokemon. It seems like no matter how much effort i put into training, someone can just turn up to the tourny with a pokesave or pokegen pokemon thats 'perfect' walk all over everyone and win......
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Lol same, though with all this pokegen stuff going on i sometimes feel like i'm fighting a losing battle with all the training i do for my pokemon. It seems like no matter how much effort i put into training, someone can just turn up to the tourny with a pokesave or pokegen pokemon thats 'perfect' walk all over everyone and win......

ik thats why i hate telling people were i make my giveaway pokemon and get the event pokemon. it makes it so they can just dominate the tournys without even trying Sad thats also why i dont do anymore online tournys through GL cause even they have pokemon that just dominate yours Sad
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:41 pm

I've trained most of my gym pokemon. Fire...Cynda...almost all of them I am workin on Flicker.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Princess Aura wrote:

Frankly, I only use pokegen for temporary. I actually intend to breed the ones I cannot get and then train them that way I lost every possible way to tranfer pokemon from FR and the other games. So I have to breed them like that. Anyways. It isn't what the pokemon is made of, it is what the trainer is made of.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:46 pm

I am currently breeding them while my gym is closed.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:57 pm

All of my pokemon are breed and trained. I have never used pokegen nor to I ever plan too. After all to catch is my real test, to train them is my cause.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
All of my pokemon are breed and trained. I have never used pokegen nor to I ever plan too. After all to catch is my real test, to train them is my cause.

YAH! Anyways. I plan to release the Pokegen once I am done raising and training the breeded.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:52 pm

I take my time training my pokemon, from IV to movesets to EV's to a monster pokemon... but it can be a pain when someone uses a pokemon they made 2 mins before hand to fight, even if i win its annoying.... I'm glad that Nintendo found a way to stop that site Jessie, sorry but its true. handy i guess for prizes but it means i don't have to worry to much about coming up to fakes lol.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

May I ask. How DO I EV and IV train?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
I take my time training my pokemon, from IV to movesets to EV's to a monster pokemon... but it can be a pain when someone uses a pokemon they made 2 mins before hand to fight, even if i win its annoying.... I'm glad that Nintendo found a way to stop that site Jessie, sorry but its true. handy i guess for prizes but it means i don't have to worry to much about coming up to fakes lol.

awww but damian i didnt wanna use it to make pokemon to beat you i wanted it for event pokemon Sad im so busy i cant get all the newer event pokemon and it just helps me to get them.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:57 pm

I don't mean anything against you Jessie. I just don't like the gen and sav sites and programs lol. Its like a cheat system, i don't have one and never have had one simply because theres no point. Wheres the fun in a game you can do everything in righ away? ok might be fun to over power your foes or whatever but after some time theres no challenge and then the game loses its appeal lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
I don't mean anything against you Jessie. I just don't like the gen and sav sites and programs lol. Its like a cheat system, i don't have one and never have had one simply because theres no point. Wheres the fun in a game you can do everything in righ away? ok might be fun to over power your foes or whatever but after some time theres no challenge and then the game loses its appeal lol.

that is true damian but i do wish the site would fix its server so i can get all the event pokemon ive missed being so busy being a mommy and moving Sad
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Water - Elekidkid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..   ..::Apply here for Gym leadership::.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::Apply here for Gym leadership::..
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PN Pokemon League :: PN Gyms/ Elite-
Jump to: