Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hating "Doing my hair" line 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hating "Doing my hair" line 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hating "Doing my hair" line 854255221 Squirtle Hating "Doing my hair" line 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hating "Doing my hair" line

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Hating "Doing my hair" line Hwcms3

Hating "Doing my hair" line Empty
PostSubject: Hating "Doing my hair" line   Hating "Doing my hair" line Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Hello everyone! Rex here. Im using my phone. And im saying this cause there is 3 dudes *not icluding babies* and 3 dudettes in my house. half the time when i have 2 use the BR or take a showa. They "ladies" say they are doing there hair. NOW ITS TIME FOR THE HONEST PART. Most guys *besides the ones who dont have a hair fetish* doesnt really care for hair if aslong as its neat. Not 2 fancy and not 2 Poorly done. basicly it means that just keep it clean. For guys who say that. there like in the BRs for like a min or not even. we come out with a comb brush or pick acting like we did our hair.... when we didnt! we were in there for "the self prep talk".... more details on this coming soon!
Back to top Go down

Hating "Doing my hair" line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: