Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Jessie meets damian and orion 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Jessie meets damian and orion 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Jessie meets damian and orion 854255221 Squirtle Jessie meets damian and orion 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Jessie meets damian and orion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Jessie meets damian and orion 2886tsg

Jessie meets damian and orion Empty
PostSubject: Jessie meets damian and orion   Jessie meets damian and orion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 am

one morning very early.

Umbreon breon breon "Huh what is it Lola?" said Jessie drowsily. Jessie was woken up by Umbreon nudging her back. "Umbreon!" said Lola as she pointed towards a bush. "Hmm? Oh is there a pokemon over there?" she said looking where Umbreon was looking. Just then a weird colored snivy jumped out of the bushes. "Oh a snivy!" she exclaimed, "Go Lola use shadow ball." Umbreon used shadow ball on snivy and got a direct hit. "Yeah good job Lola. Now mean look so it cant escape." Snivy used razor leaf but it didn't affect Umbreon much. "Lola use yawn." Snivy got drowsy and fell asleep. "Yes now I'll catch you." Jessie said. She threw a pokeball at snivy and caught it, "Yes I got her!" Jessie said as she went over to pick up the pokeball, "Thank you so much Lola you were brilliant." Jessie said as she hugged Lola. Jessie heard two people running towards her screaming. "Whats that sound?" she thought. "Watch out theres Bidoofs chasing us!" the two yelled. Jessie sighed as she threw her pokeball with the water drop sticker on it, "Go Lilly." out came a purple vaporeon with a little black lacy collar on. "Now Lilly use surf!" said Jessie. "You two might wanna get out of the way." They quickly jumped to the side just barely avoiding the attack. "Hey guys its ok. Your safe now." They both crawled out of the bush they had landed in and stood up. "Thanks for helping me. My name is Damian whats yours." said Damian. "Im Jessie but some people call me PP or shiny girl." "PP or shiny girl? Why?" asked Damian. "Oh their nicknames. People call me PP cause Im like the pokemon princess and shiny girl cause all my pokemon are shiny." she explained. "Oh ok. well this is Joy my Togepi." said Damian. "Oh wow what a cute little Togepi. It looks newly hatched." "Yeah she is. Oh and this trainer here is Orion." Damian looked around but couldn't find the trainer he was with. "Really? Again! Where did he run off to this time?" Jessie laughed and said "I bet he ran off to Bellstown. I live there so Ill give you a tour around and hopefully we can find your friend." "Sounds great. Thanks again." he replied. "No problem." Damian and Jessie started off towards Bellstown to find Orion who had gone missing yet again. "By the way whats with your pokemon?" asked Damian "They aren't the color they should be." "Oh they are special pokemon." Jessie answered, "They are called shiny pokemon. They are a different coloration than most pokemon and very rare. I catch them to study the color variations. I have quite a few of them. Ill show you when we get to Bellstown."

Last edited by Pokeprincess on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Jessie meets damian and orion   Jessie meets damian and orion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Jessie meets damian and orion   Jessie meets damian and orion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:55 am

thank you jackman Smile
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Jessie meets damian and orion   Jessie meets damian and orion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 am

I agree with jackman as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessie meets damian and orion   Jessie meets damian and orion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessie meets damian and orion
Page 1 of 1