Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott 854255221 Squirtle Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Hwcms3

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Empty
PostSubject: Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott   Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Me: Alright. So according to this map...Sunshore is up ahead! There we can challenge our first gym!

Stoerm: Cynda!

Me: Alright lets g-

???: Hold on there, little lady.

Me: *Gets irritated* Please don't call me that....

???: I sure have a nice little deal for you...

Me: I'm good.

???:You haven't even heard what it is.

Me: Fine. What is it?

???: A cute little oshawott...*sigh*

Me: ...What's the bad side?

???: No bad side. *sighs* No. No. I can't lie any longer. You see. My name is Tom. And I need somebody to love this oshawott...

Me: Continue...

Tom: I think it has to do with the fact that she watched the previous gym leader of Sunshore die in front of her eyes...her master and friend...She has been kinda sad and scared lately and I can't control her...I've been looking for a trainer who might take her but whenever someone takes her, they give her back. I wonder...If you can help her become happy again. I need somebody who can help her find friendship again.

Me: Why not you?

Tom: Because...Oshawott doesn't trust me. But I feel that your love and friendship to pokemon may win over Oshawott's trust.

Me: You think I can?

Tom: *nods and gives me pokeball* Take care of Sun please.

Me: ...I will. I promise

-----------------Pokecenter

Me: Ready to eat everyone. I also want you to meet Sun, our new friend (Oh please let Sun behave)

*Sun comes out of pokeball*

Sun: Osha? *looks at me and tilts head*

Me: Sun...You want dinner?

Sun: *turns head and walks away*

Blase: *uses vine whip and brings Sun to her bowl*

Sun: *looks at Blase then at Stoerm and Ey then at Me as if there was a little understanding* Osh...*nods at me and starts to eat*

-------------Next morning

Me: alright! Lets do some practicing!

Blase: Serv!

Stoerm: Cynda!

Ey: Pidge!

Sun: ...Osh...

Me: Sun...if you want to sit out, you can.

Sun: Osha.

Me:Alright! Blase! You're first! We've been practicing this move and I think it is ready...Use Leaf storm!

Blase: Ser.................VINE! *Impressive leaf storm is used by Blase*

Me: Wow! That was great Blase! That is a great improvement!

Blase: Servine! *proud*

Sun: Osh?

Me: Alright...Ready Ey. I haven't really trained your peck attack yet but lets try! Use peck on that tree!

Ey: Pidg.....ey! *uses peck on tree*

Me: Hm...I see room for improvement but...I like what I see!

Ey: *also very proud* Pidg!

Sun: Osha?

Me: Ready Stoerm! Try a flame wheel!

Stoerm: *uses flamewheel*

Me: Great speed! We may want to start on power. So who wants to battle for the practice battle firs-*Sun walks up to me* Do you want to show me a move?

Sun: *Jumps up* Oshawott! *grins*

Me: Lets see.

Sun: Oshaaaaawottt! *Uses strong water gun*

Me: Sun! That was great!

Sun: Osha? Oshawott?! *Gets excited*

Me: Do you want to have a battle with Stoerm?

Sun: Osha!

---------------------Later that day/Evening

Me: *yawns* That was fun! You all did great! *approaches Gym* ...So there is no longer a leader...*sighs*

Sun: ...

Me: Sun. I know it is hard to leave...But...do you want to come with us?

Sun: Osha....*glances at Gym then back to me* Osha osha osha!( Yes. I want to come.)

Me: Sun...I won't let you down.

Sun: Osha!

Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott 2886tsg

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott   Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Awesome you already pass route 1 n headed to Sunnyshore. Nice
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott   Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Yup. That is where I get the idea for being a GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott   Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lolen Adventure : Chapter 8: Sunshore: the Leaderless City and the Story of the Sad Oshawott
Page 1 of 1