Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind 854255221 Squirtle Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind   Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:59 am

Chapter 4:A big supprise

After eatting lunch at the pokecenter they head to the lab.jimmy is feeling brave and wants to challenge gary to a battle but thinks its best if it waits till later on after the stop at the lab.When they arrive at the lab a young girl is there getting her first pokemon from prof.Bark.

Jimmy:Hey professor Bark how are you today!
Bark:Hello jimmy and gary im doing good but give me a second to finish up with tasha here shes getting her first pokemon today.
Jimmy:alright not a problem.hi tasha nice to meet you im jimmy but you can call me jay.which one are you going to pick?
Tasha:Hi jay im not sure which one to pick togepi is so cute but so is zorua and eevee. is that togepi on your shoulders your first pokemon?
Jimmy:actually no this little guy seems to like me alot though. here is my starter choice come on out brutus-with the glow of red brutus appears.
Bark:here jay take this that togepi is yours-throws jimmy togepi`s pokeball. its best you take it, it will just keep running away trying to follow you if not.
Gary:Dang jay your lucky getting 2 pokemon this quick.
Tasha:awwe your eevee is adorable.say would you maybe want ot travel togeather jay?
Bark:thats a really good idea traveling with a freind can really help when it gets to the later part and you start questioning your self and why you are on this long journey.
Jimmy:yeah that would be fun and we could help each other out.
Tasha:awesome. hmm i think ill pick zorua that way we got all 3 of them
Jimmy:sounds good we can eventually breed them and share eggs so we both got them all if we want.
Gary:so prof. can we get the evolution done i got a supprise for jimmy.
Bark yea lets get it underway,jimmy and tasha come on you two should see this.

Professor bark garbs the magmarizer and takes them to the back of the lab.Bark uses the magmarizer on magmar and magmar begins to glow white. it has begun bark shouts out.jimmy and tasha are amazed by what is happening for both of them this is the first time they have seen evolution.Magmar successfully evovles into magmortar. jimmy checks his pokedex for info on both magmar and magmortar.

Jimmy:wow no wounder you wanted to evolve your magmar gary.say prof can i still get a stone from you?
Bark:yeah which one would you like the Thunder stone-turns eevee into jolteon the electric type. the Water stone-turns eevee into Vaporeon the water pokemon.Last but not least the Fire stone-turns eevee into Flareon the fire type or you can take a shiny stone which once togepi evolves into togetic the shiny stone can be used to evolve togetic into togekiss its finally form.
Jimmy:hmmm hold on let me check the pokedex on evolved forms of eevee...espeon umbreon glaceon and leafeon how do i get them?
Gary:for espeon and umbreon they need to have alot of happiness towards you..for umbreon at night espeon during the day.leafeon and glaceon-eevee needs to be a moss covered rock or ice covered rock for them.
Jimmy:oh cool. but what if i didnt want eevee to ever evolve?
Gary:its not advised but you can choose to do that. A everstone can be used on a pokemon that you dont want to evolve but once used it can never be undone its somthing to think about.
Tasha:why wouldnt you want it to evolve...i know eevee is adorable but evolution is part of the fun and being a trainer and getting the best out of your pokemon.
Bark:well said tasha.Jimmy i would say avoid useing everstone but from how you talked yesterday let eevee decided when to evolve if its by happiness,by stone or by being near one of them rocks so be it.
Jimmy:Alright thanks for your advise everyone so what happened to gary? he was just here a minute ago.
Bark:im not sure
*crash*
Jimmy:what was that?
Bark:sounded like it came from beside the lab lets go check it out

????:hahahaha hand over all the pokemon gary you cant win.
****:electivire stand by for battle
????:who`s that
----:go empoleon
Gary:whats going on here
Saturn:im saturn of team galactic do you not remember me from sinnoh? with the lake pokemon.
****:brick break electivire
----:hey paul wait for me.hydro cannon empoleon
Paul:well quit messing around barry and lets go
Gary:why are you three in lolen
Saturn:team galactic team rocket and magma and auqa have joined forces to take over lolen region.
???:go dragonite
Saturn:blast champion lance is here to
????:Pika---chhuuuuu
Ash:dont forget about me. volt tackle pikachu
Saturn this isnt the last youll see of me.
Jimmy:wow you guys are awesome
Gary:hey everyone supprised to see you here thanks for saving us.
Ash:no problem gary
Pikachu:ppppiiiiikkkkaaaa
Paul:this wount be the last we see of them everyone should always be ready.
Jimmy:gary is this the supprise you had for me? meeting all these cool trainers
Gary:nah give me a sec ill go grab it.
Ash:so jimmy you must be the new trainer which pokemon did you pick as your starter?
Jimmy:come on out brutus and toga. the togepi followed me out of the lab so i got two pokemon.
Barry:im out of here catch yall later
Paul:im out of here aswell,ash lets have a full battle again soon
Ash:alright paul sounds good.
Jimmy:nice meeting you paul and barry
Lance:im off aswell ill be watching for team what ever you want to call them now
Gary:here you go jay take good care of it
[jimmy receives egg from gary]
Jimmy:cool thanks
Ash:thats nice of you gary. so jimmy whats your plan?
Jimmy:i want to be the best pokemon trainer of course
Ash:here take this-ash hands jimmy a pokeball.
Jimmy:cool thanks. come on out new freind
with a red glow out come a charmander
Ash:gary had said you loved charmander so i pulled some strings and breeded my charizard.come on out charizard
Charizard:Rawr charrrr!!!!!!!
Jimmy:awesome thanks you guys.
Tasha:wow im jelous jay
Ash:hey who`s she
Jimmy:oh tasha meet ash, ash meet tasha. she is a new trainer to and shes going to be traveling with me.
Ash:hi tasha nice to meet you.thats good it helps to travel with freinds.
Tasha:hi ash nice to meet you to.
Ash:-Stomach growls- hehehehe im hungry
Gary:your always hungry ash
Jimmy:lets go to the pokemon center and eat im hungry to.come on tasha lets go.

the four walk to the center talking about all that has happened today.it was a big day for jimmy him and eevee got there first battle he got a togepi then seen some of the best trainers in action and recieved a charmander and a pokemon egg.they arrive at the pokemon center sit aroud eat and eventually go to bed for the night.

End of chapter 4:A big supprise
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind 2886tsg

Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind   Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Great Chapt.
Back to top Go down

Jimmy chapter 4:A big supprise and new freind
Page 1 of 1