Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Every little thing... 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Every little thing... 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Every little thing... 854255221 Squirtle Every little thing... 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Every little thing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Every little thing... Hwcms3

Every little thing... Empty
PostSubject: Every little thing...   Every little thing... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 am

You gotta enjoy it. Enjoy all those little things! Enjoy life and enjoy everything you can!

Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Every little thing... Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Every little thing...   Every little thing... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:35 am

translated meaing: Born in the world was full of light blue blue for the first time in life when I cried I live now strongly Don't forget, don't forget to joy and sadness and the flow of time in the day to be fickle
But don't forget that it is stupid to regret and I'm imagining I love living at the tenderness of the true mind to mind is important to you that is always a bright but confusion would certainly not eternal full days you want to love to have met strong, for sure.
When the loneliness passes the endless love brimming with plenty to live with and leave the mind that strongly upright on the soil is to be happy and try to keep on living.
go live and live to the light of hope to continue with the dream is the empty sky filled in to feel the cold this I thank you for all the time because when you don't own
Mind you that is always important to ensure bright but confusion was not eternal full days you want to love and tenderness and light as long as there is

(I find this personally beautiful)
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Every little thing... 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Every little thing...   Every little thing... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 am

Cool Post VF. Cool song too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every little thing...   Every little thing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every little thing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: