Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Nuzlocke Memorials 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Nuzlocke Memorials 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Nuzlocke Memorials 854255221 Squirtle Nuzlocke Memorials 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Nuzlocke Memorials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Nuzlocke Memorials Hwcms3

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Wego the Zubat: (6-9)
Wego meant no harm. She just wanted to be loved and would do anything for her trainer. Even die. Good bye Wego...

Tiny the Kricketune: (6-11)
Tiny...Your soothing melodies shall never be forgotten...nor your gracious and forgiving smile. Good bye...

Otis the Buizel: (7-11)
Otis...Why'd I risk so much to catch a meditite...? I risked my friend.....Otis...goodbye...

Buddsy the Bilbarel: (11-16)
You battled hard...I thought you could kill bonsly...But I was wrong. Sorry Buddst. You evolved for your team...And you fell for your team. Good bye, Buddst.

Last edited by Victory Fiend(R) on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Nuzlocke Memorials 2886tsg

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Lol VF
Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 pm

That's just 3 pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Hope you don't mind if I post some of my memorials here too.

Pink the Whismur 6-6
Our time together was very short. You died in your first battle. Sorry I had you stuck in uproar. May you have fun as a ghost.

Dark Pup the Poochyena 3-7
You were the first pokemon I caught. Sorry I couldn't do better for you. May you have fun as a ghost.

Ms.Float The Maril 3-12
You managed to take down both geodudes before going Roxanne's Nosepass took you down. If only she hadn't used a potion and oran berry then you would've won and been alive. May you have fun as a ghost.

Lungs the Whismur 7-7
Sorry that I'm not better with whismurs... you also went down in your first fight in one hit. To be fair it was a gym match but still... May you have fun as a ghost.

Ziggy the zigzagoon 3-8
You were a great pokemon. You used you ability to give me an ultra ball early in the game. I wish I could of seen your true strength by using something other than tackle. Stupid nosepass... May you have fun as a ghost.

Pup the Poochyena 6-8
It was either let you die or let may's mudkip take down torch and loose the match. Sorry it had to be this way. May you have fun as a ghost.

Shock the electrike 12-12
I was in shock when that critcal hit killed you (pun intended). You had a good run even though it was short. May you have fun as a ghost.

Camel the Numel 14-17
Too bad you were doing good but all good things must come to an end. May you have fun as a ghost

Last edited by Green Charizard on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Np. Anyone can post Memorials here.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Wow GC thats quite a list O.o
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Well I try not to but I'm just not use to training my pokemon without taking major risks. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 pm

lol GC i would love to see your risk taking battle style. Maybe you would be kind enough to battle me on PO?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 pm

I am usually pretty good at not fainting pokemon. I can get caught off though...
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Lol best way is to keep as many alive as you can. That way you have some pokemon to fall back on it your mains faint.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Lol best way is to keep as many alive as you can.

hurr durr
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Well you know. no risks otherwise you wish you had the pokemon you lost in the end ^^
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm

*nods*

I bet Wego(as a crobat) would've schooled the E4

BUT NO

GLAMEOW HAD TO KILL YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nuzlocke Memorials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Memorials   Nuzlocke Memorials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke Memorials
Page 1 of 1