Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 854255221 Squirtle pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

pokemon black and white version 2 news

Go down 
+5
PokemonNation
elekidkid
Seriousness
Aer Dragneel
Pokeprincess
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Hwcms3

pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 am

and i know Jessie, i get the same feeling, would be awesome to spend like 3-4 months on a game just to finish the story but thats dreaming rather big lol but who knows
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi Pokemon Nation.

Update on pokemon Black and White 2 is that the game is set 2 years after the normal pokemon balck and white. You will play a different trainer with a different rival.

You will be in a city which has a trainer school and a new professor that reserches pokemons strength.

Half of Unova is frozen too.

Thanks to Serebii for the info.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:22 am

Sounding interesting that's for sure. Looks like Kyurem's blown a fuse or something freezing Unova in the process....guess we will just have to wait and see i suppose...the anticipation is killing me!!
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:55 am

Same. I'm gonna pre- order this one as i was late getting my pokemon black, mission out on my Victini
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 am

Might be a plan for me too. I didn't have access to wifi when BW came out so unfortunately i missed out on Victini TWICE lol even tho i had the games at the right time....depressing
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:34 am

i'm actually wondering if they gonna keep Genosect as a special release for B2 and W2? coz it is the only pokemon we haven't heard anything about as we know Keldeo and Meleotta are coming out with the upcoming movie most likely.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi Pokemon Nation. Sorry its been so long. I'm so busy i'm not sure if i should sleep eat or wash in the very rare times i get away from work. However i can't sleep so i'll fill you in on Pokemon Black and White 2 News.

There has be comfermation that Landorus, thunderous and tornadus will have new forms, this will be a nice little add to the game. You will however have to have a 3DS and download the dream radar to claim them. Not sure how it will work but you find them on your 3DS in your world through the camra and then once you catch the pokemon they will transfer to your pokemon B2 or W2.

Yet to be comfermed but seeming likely due to so much hype and news release is that Keldo will have an event when B2 and W2 come out meaning you can have it from the start like Victini. Keldo is to have a Resolution Forme like the 3 above but its yet to be comfermed how it will change.

It has been comfermed that there will be at least 2 new gym leaders. A poison type (a type not see in gyms since Koga and his daughter) and a new water type gym leader.

I have heard that Kyurem absorbs the DNA or the black and white dragon to change form but wont have access to its specials until its emotions run hight and turns into SHiny white or Shiny black Kyurem.

Aired in Japan a while ago was a trailer that might be of intrest to some of you N lovers. He will be back in B2 and W2. Depending on your game he will arrive with his Resh or Zak to help you face Ghetsis. It would seem he knows something about Kyurem. Rumour has it that Kyurem fell to earth on an Icy comet and the crash resuled in his rather broken form. He takes on the DNA or Resh or Zak to make himself whole again.

Hopefully this should make your mouths water a bit for the games. I will add more info soon. I have the latest Nintendo mag and it covers a bit from the new game so i will add anything else of intrest. very happy

Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 pm

I heard the games come out in September
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 pm

i heard october but then again its not confirmed yet Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Another update for you guys. I have read the aticale i have here in my ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) and it has offered a few new tasty morsals for us to munchlax on while we wait.

From the looks of the new map there are some very noticable changes.
1. Entralink forest, the place in the centre of the map which had the blue moat and look so nice... well the moat seems to have dried up.... It also seems that the tree there has either changed shape of gone comepletely... It might however mean thatthere are some changes to the online functions.

2. The is a small settle ment that has been added to the map and it would seem that the only way there is by air or tunnel. this may mean the for the first time we may finally get to see a cut scene of a plane in pokemon ^^ Like the bullettrain maybe?

3.Cast your mind back... walking throught the desert on route 4... dusty, hard and nasty... we all hate sandy sandwiches after all and sandy shoes... my goodness thats horrid... well NO MORE. That half constructed resort is now open for you to explore in the verson... wonder what we will see there.

4. The are now 2 new islands off the coast. they say that there is life on the islands and if you watch the pokemon teasers there is an underwater tunnel... seems like the ideal way to connect two islands if you ask me.

5.There is a new area on this verson and the start town is a new place! You start in the scenic Aspersia City! A STARTING CITY! In this place you find the FIRST ever starter town with a pokemon centre! also the city has a trainer school..... seems that this time we get to play as a kid that actually knows a thing or two from the school....

6. For those of you that remember Driftvail has a lighthouse? Well you'd be wrong, coz there not there anymore! They have been replaced by 2 pit like structures. Lets hope the town still has its market.....

Thats all for now. I have a few more things to add but no time! I'll post soon. Keep training Pokemon Trainers!

very happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:53 pm

wow i cant wait to get it Smile
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 am

b/w2 sounds promising
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 am

i can't wait for it! been scanning headlines on all websites in anticipation
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 am

ok..sooo i just got the game (the japan version) YAY!!!

- U will start in a city called Aspertia City (Japan name)
-same starter pokemons
-new areas like Heart Hollow, Sangi Ranch, Castelia Sewer, etc
-No New pokemon (Only Black/White Kyurem,New form of the three dorus,)
-U will need to pass Lacunosa Town => Undella town => Route 21 => Seigaiha City => Route 22 then east victory road to go to pokemon league
- U Can't access the skyarrow bridge
- New style of Elesa's Gym
- U could play part in movies (With scenarios in a place called POKeSTAR Studios)
-New place called PWT(Pokemon World Tournament) Here u could battle many trainers include older gym leaders in few option of battle like Rental battle Mix Battle & Some more (I forgot the rest)
AND MANY MORE
NOTE : SOME OF THE NEW PLACES R STILL IN JAPAN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon black and white version 2 news   pokemon black and white version 2 news - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon black and white version 2 news
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2