Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon of the week and Month 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon of the week and Month 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon of the week and Month 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon of the week and Month 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon of the week and Month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon of the week and Month 2886tsg

Pokemon of the week and Month Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon of the week and Month   Pokemon of the week and Month Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi PN. As you know Pokeprincess and myself are new to the Admin stuff. As you can now see i have managed to change pokemon of the Month. I think i can do the same for pokemon of the week if you guys think we should do this. I just fear we may go through all the pokemon fairly quickly if we do it that way. So i was thinking. Maybe I should do the bio that we have for a Pokemon of the Month and have a Pokemon battle corner. I can post a pokemon every month and tell you stats and set ups much like Serebii. This will give you all ideas for pokemon set ups?

Let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon of the week and Month Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week and Month   Pokemon of the week and Month Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

I have a question. If PP and you are working on this, may I work on "Who's that pokemon"...If I get permission
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week and Month   Pokemon of the week and Month Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Lol Thats something you would have to Ask Jessie, I think i can handle these two taskes by myself, unless Jessie would like to take over one of the roles and give you her other.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week and Month   Pokemon of the week and Month Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm

lol everyones welcome to do their own version of the whos that pokemon just please try to make it different than mine if you can Razz ill still run it but im ok with others joining in on the fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon of the week and Month   Pokemon of the week and Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the week and Month
Page 1 of 1