Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) 854255221 Squirtle I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brytie
Rookie
Rookie

I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) Empty
PostSubject: I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me)   I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 am

Hey guys? Sup!

Hope the old admins are still running this site, it's been a while I know.
Anyways I'm back playing Pokemon again and I want you guys to add my FC (on my profile) if you guys are up for trading (trading only, not ready for battle yet XD).

Anyways, hope to catch up with you all sorry I'm a bit inactive here right now I always forget to come here often but anyways thanks and chat with you all soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me)   I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Welcome back Brytie. Admins have changes since the old site. Pokeprincess and myself (Aurath) Now are te admins as Ann hasn't found us and Jito has left for personal reasons.

Both PP and i are still learning the ropes so please bare with us and give us any feedback.

All i can say is welcome back Brytie and i hope you stay with us and playing pokemon for a long time (I can remember you were getting annoyed with WiFi last time)

Back to top Go down
Brytie
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me)   I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:02 am

AHAHAHA OMG YES ! Laughing

Awww that's really sad for them to be gone when I'm back. Well, good that you two are still here and thank you for welcoming me back.

Right now I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse/Earth Power move and if you guys have a spare and don't mind giving one to me then I'll gladly accept it Very Happy

Thanks again and catch up with you guys soon Smile
Back to top Go down
JohtoCrobat
Rookie
Rookie
JohtoCrobat

PostSubject: Hi, Brytie!!   I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm just signing back in myself-- good to see you! I'm slowly beginning to recognize people around here again. Hope to see you around! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me)   I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm baaaack! :D (for those who can still remember me)
Page 1 of 1