Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
X signing in. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! X signing in. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
X signing in. 854255221 Squirtle X signing in. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

X signing in.

Go down 
+2
Pokeprincess
X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Expert
Expert
X

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 pm

The names Xanxus also know as the roman numeral X. Im Cool and Nice, & deadly to does that oppose me. Im a Pokemon fan since PKMN Red/Blue era. I found this site by chance while searching on some info bout official pkmn tournaments. The place looks decent enough for me. I hope to be welcomed n find great allies.

X signing out.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

X signing in. 2886tsg

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 pm

welcome to pokemon nation x i hope you enjoy it here. im jessie one of the 2 admins on this site. we have tournaments every now and then so be watching for them Smile
Back to top Go down

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 am

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here.

(Btw, do you happen to play a game by the name of Realm of the Mad God?)
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

X signing in. Hwcms3

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:40 am

Oh AX...

Hi I am VF, the unofficial official Red and Ash of PN. I am 13 yrs old and my fave pokemon is cyndaquil. I am a tomboy and I am also the fire type gym leader of the site. Welcome X and I hope you enjoy PN!
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 am

Thanks for welcoming me. its nice meet most of you Very Happy. I will definitively be tuning on the up coming tournaments here. I also like fire type but then again I do love ice types as well.

i haven't herd of that game before.. O____O sorry dude
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

X signing in. 2886tsg

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Welcome X. I'm Aurath the other half of the Admin duo and Flying type gym leader on pokemon nation. I currently hold the title of Unbeaten in proper match-ups so i hope you can roll out some guns and take me on.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

X signing in. Hwcms3

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Welcome X. I'm Aurath the other half of the Admin duo and Flying type gym leader on pokemon nation. I currently hold the title of Unbeaten in proper match-ups so i hope you can roll out some guns and take me on.

I will beat you one day...

*Curses that my wifi won't connect to Aurath's*
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Challenge accepted X signing in. 589189497
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

X signing in. Hwcms3

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello. Star here. Just call me Rex tho. Long story short. My nickname online givin to me by my GF is Star n the game i play im in a group called Red Pirates. So i mixed em. So far Aurath *Pricess Aura* said ive been the closes 2 beating him. Sadly I dont know where any of my games are. Im a challenge tho. I mainly love Fighting types so much i made a team rdy for Most types. I wont be able 2 challenge anyone till Wendsday *saying if i find my games that day*. So far with my Fighting Types Ive been able to beat Victorys Fire team and Jackmans Electric team. Ive gotten close 2 beating Auraths team. I have beated him once but it wasnt Truely Legit. Also Im know as the Forgotten Fighter Razz aka Im the king of Fighting types or the best. Sry for making u read all of this but I wanted 2 know what ur going up against if u fight my Fighting Team. *Also dont think an entire team of Flying n Psychic types can beat my team easily ive made em to they can handle those types even ask Aurath* Enjoy the website and beware my Fighting Type Team!
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Good to meet u Rex
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

X signing in. Hwcms3

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 am

Good to meet you Xanxus.
The names Tyrin and i've only been here for a week and have met so many great people and had a lotta fun so far, i'm sure you will enjoy it here too. Look forward to battling or trading with you.
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

Thanks, good to meet you too. Lets see what the gears of fate has for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X signing in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: X signing in.   X signing in. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X signing in.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: Trainer/s Intro-
Jump to: