Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help Picking The Best Togepi 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Help Picking The Best Togepi 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Help Picking The Best Togepi 854255221 Squirtle Help Picking The Best Togepi 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Help Picking The Best Togepi

Go down 
4 posters

Which is the Best?
Help Picking The Best Togepi Vote_lcap0%Help Picking The Best Togepi Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Help Picking The Best Togepi Vote_lcap33%Help Picking The Best Togepi Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Help Picking The Best Togepi Vote_lcap67%Help Picking The Best Togepi Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Help Picking The Best Togepi Hwcms3

Help Picking The Best Togepi Empty
PostSubject: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey I've been breeding togepi for the last couple of days and got a few choices and don't know which to pick. I was hoping you guys could help.

I don't want to give away the whole strategy but I need the togepi to be able to take hits for a while. Each of the togepi have a bold nature.

very happy #1
31/24/31/22/24/30

Details: Has perfect Ivs for HP and Defense and well as a very good speed and decent sp.attk but doesn't have the perfect sp.def I was looking for.

very happy #2
31/26/31/14/31/24

Details: Has perfect Ivs for HP,Defense, and Sp.def but the low sp.attk has me a bit worried.

very happy #3
31/20/31/22/31/14

Details: Same thing as #2 except it has low speed instead of sp.attk.

very happy #4
31/0/31/20/31/18

Details: Perfect stats in HP,Def,and Sp.Def but sp.attk and speed aren't as high as I would like

very happy #5
24/24/31/31/31/20

Details: Perfect stats in Def,Sp.attk, and Sp.def but the hp wasn't as perfect like I wanted and the speed is only average.

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Help Picking The Best Togepi 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

In my option GC number 5 seems the best. Defence holds you up with both Sp and defence stats keeping you from dying. Your speed wont matter if you use my last idea. The key is thats your Sp attack means Togekiss still has use when it's finished its first role. No point in having dead weight one the role is filled.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:32 pm

In my option GC number 5 seems the best. Defence holds you up with both Sp and defence stats keeping you from dying. Your speed wont matter if you use my last idea. The key is thats your Sp attack means Togekiss still has use when it's finished its first role. No point in having dead weight one the role is filled.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Alright you bring up some good points. Thanks I'll use him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 am

Ax head go boom
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 am

Don't let your head go boom AX ^^ Research into your fave pokemon means its easy to decide whats what.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm

I try to balance my pokemon out. Like, one pokemon I use for speed and SP ATTCK

She does a good job too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 pm

IVs blow my mind
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

IVs and EV's can be made to balance pokemon VF, like you say. Cover your weaknesses, but most people, myself included focus on a Pokemons strengths making our little monters powerful.

Depends on what your planning on doing. I tend to come up with odd combos to keep my foes guessing my next move X-D
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 am

yeah, the last thing you want to be is predictable but sometimes that can work to your advantage too making your opponent think they know what you gonna do and then throwing a curve ball
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 am

Hahaha Trust me, I'm never quite predictable. For instance I send out my Togekiss Jet, you think, right switch to Blissey to stand my sp attack power but low and behold, Jet uses Drain punch! X-) thats coz Jet is an Attack, no Sp attacks there
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 am

quite genius, using a pokemon everyone knows for a specific stat and then demolishing them with a sat they would never expect...u are a true master at predicting others Aurath
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 am

and trolling haha
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 am

Can't wait to put my team i have been thinking of up against you
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 am

and GC, i think Aurath's advice is pretty solid, i'm definitely voting for #5 as well, it's the best all round for what you need it for in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Picking The Best Togepi   Help Picking The Best Togepi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Picking The Best Togepi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: :: Pokemon Center :: :: Poké-Guide-
Jump to: