Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Eevee evolution Ghost Type 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Eevee evolution Ghost Type 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Eevee evolution Ghost Type 854255221 Squirtle Eevee evolution Ghost Type 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Eevee evolution Ghost Type

Go down 
+2
dialga0009
X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Expert
Expert
X

Eevee evolution Ghost Type Empty
PostSubject: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 am

Hi PN, this post is a response to elekidkid Feedback thread bout the ghost type eevee evolution. So- I have decided to draw it myself n name it. I named this form PHASMAEON because PHASMA is the latin word for ghost or phantom
and EON because all the eevee evolution form ends with EON. Hmm the color was kinda tricky but in the end I was pleased with the chosen color Very Happy. Hope everyone like my version of the Ghost type eeveelution PHASMAEON!

Eevee evolution Ghost Type PHASMAEON
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Eevee evolution Ghost Type Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 am

Liking it X, especially the three tails and the ghostly trails on its shoulders almost looks like wings. Cool interpretation
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Eevee evolution Ghost Type 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 am

Looks exremely smart X ^^ Now all you need to do is cover the other missions types X-)
Poison, Dragon, Steel, Rock, Ground, Flying and the other two types that have slipped my mind for the moment X-D
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am

One of those days Aurath? lol bug and fighting. Will be keen to see your interpretations if you do draw them X!
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Thanks for the reply's, I will try to interpret the other forms.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Looks exremely smart X ^^ Now all you need to do is cover the other missions types X-)
Poison, Dragon, Steel, Rock, Ground, Flying and the other two types that have slipped my mind for the moment X-D

fighting and bug
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Eevee evolution Ghost Type 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

wow i love this Very Happy i wish this was an eeveloution its really really good
Back to top Go down
elekidkid
Pro
Pro
elekidkid

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 am

Nice post Xanxus.... Actually I've made the sketch of it but I can't color it in my Mac as my Mac is totally destroyed by my friend... N that's also my other reason I'm online so rarely.... (I'm online from my ipod)
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

hope to see your version it had be great. pls do post once you have colored it n all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eevee evolution Ghost Type   Eevee evolution Ghost Type Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eevee evolution Ghost Type
Page 1 of 1