Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Whos That Pokemon! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Whos That Pokemon! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Whos That Pokemon! 854255221 Squirtle Whos That Pokemon! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Whos That Pokemon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! 2886tsg

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 pm

finally my first whos that pokemon on the new site Smile ok heres the rules i will post a picture and question about the pokemon and ill give away 8 of this mystery pokemon. you must pm me the answers to win. ill give you 3 chances to get the correct answer so if you really dont know youve got 3 guesses. only the first 8 correct answers win. i will post the winners names on this post and when i have my 8 winners ill lock this post and make a new one for the next contest Smile good luck everyone Smile

Whos That Pokemon! 2s9shoi

This pokemon first appeared is what episode? Who owned this pokemon in that episode?

Last edited by Pokeprincess on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 pm

i almost forgot this is for 5th ge only sry guys but i cant get the special shiny dw on 4th Razz
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 pm

k the first winner is Victory Fiend congratulations and enjoy your pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:10 pm

second winner is jackman congrats jackman enjoy your new pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:27 pm

the third winner is Aurath congrats damian enjoy your new pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:25 pm

fourth winner is Shin'en congrats N i hope you like your new pokemon Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

ive still got 4 prize pokemon left and id like to have them won before i make a new contest so keep trying guys Smile if i dont get them won by friday ill close this contest and start a new one
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 pm

ok this whos that pokemon is over. the pokemon was ditto and the answer to the question was dittos mysterious mansion and Duplica owned the ditto. congrats to those of you that won one of the shiny dw eved dittos i still have a few left though so anyone that would like one please post on this topic before friday as i will be locking it then.

also heres a great pic of duplicas dittos transformation lol

Whos That Pokemon! 33pbic0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whos That Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whos That Pokemon!   Whos That Pokemon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whos That Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1