Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Training For Gym Leaderness 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Training For Gym Leaderness 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Training For Gym Leaderness 854255221 Squirtle Training For Gym Leaderness 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Training For Gym Leaderness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Training For Gym Leaderness Hwcms3

Training For Gym Leaderness Empty
PostSubject: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Well Now that PN is back i guess its time to start getting rdy 2 become gym leader again lol. Ima become the Fighting Gym leader due 2 the fact My 2nd fav pokemon is Lucario. I would be training for normal but Aurath has that job down soooo ill move towards fighting. Also I know i said ill be electric but i have my experience with fighting types
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi im new and i like this site
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Training For Gym Leaderness 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 am

Shin'en wrote:
Well Now that PN is back i guess its time to start getting rdy 2 become gym leader again lol. Ima become the Fighting Gym leader due 2 the fact My 2nd fav pokemon is Lucario. I would be training for normal but Aurath has that job down soooo ill move towards fighting. Also I know i said ill be electric but i have my experience with fighting types

Thats awesome Cool, GL
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:19 am

Lol Well Rex, build a Normal team and we'll face off! I would love to see what you've got to throw at me!

I also have a team for my first type! I'll explain.

Once apon a time, a long long time ago, (the year 1999 to be exact) An Advert came on the tv.....
A game was coming to shops, an epic, amazing game that i HAD TO HAVE!

Pokemon Red and Blue, catch em, Train em, battle em train em!

Oh hell yes! But this met me as millions of others with a problem, it set people with a chose, Water, Fire or Grass? Hmmmmm.......

No for everyone that played these games made a promise then and there, to have that type as there fave and i chose? Squirtle! I am a secret fan of the water type and as such, i have built a water type team!

So look out, and try no to drown under my might! Suspect

(I went on to catch a Sperrow and it was much more powerful than my Blastose)
(Your experiance may vary)
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:52 am

I was born in 1999
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Aurath wrote:
Oh hell yes! But this met me as millions of others with a problem, it set people with a chose, Water, Fire or Grass? Hmmmmm.......

No for everyone that played these games made a promise then and there, to have that type as there fave and i chose? Squirtle! I am a secret fan of the water type and as such, i have built a water type team!

So look out, and try no to drown under my might! Suspect

(I went on to catch a Sperrow and it was much more powerful than my Blastose)
(Your experiance may vary)

Lol, sweet
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm

this is the hundreth post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training For Gym Leaderness   Training For Gym Leaderness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training For Gym Leaderness
Page 1 of 1