Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and A Few Question 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hello and A Few Question 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hello and A Few Question 854255221 Squirtle Hello and A Few Question 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hello and A Few Question

Go down 
+2
Jackman
Green Charizard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Hello and A Few Question Hwcms3

Hello and A Few Question Empty
PostSubject: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi I'm Green Charizard!

I've been looking for a place to talk pokemon for a while now and saw someone advertise this place on yahoo answers and thought why not?

I have a few question about this place though...

1) About it?
From reading around it sounds like this place was once a big group that went down and has recently come back. Is this true?

2) Experience Level?
What is the experience level here? Is it competitive or casual?

3) What are the rules for becoming a gym leader?
This interests me so I was wondering about it and couldn't find anything on it.
How do you become one?
Do you have to pick one type or can it just be a theme? (ex: sandstorm team)
Do gym leaders make their own rules for their gyms?

4) A few test questions
Just to test your knowledge I wanted to ask the following questions.
Do you know what evs are?
Do you know what Ivs are?

5) How do you plan on becoming more popular?
I noticed you have only 16 members. Do you guys have a plan on how your going to bring more people into the community?

A little bit about me...
1) I love Charizard/charmander.
2) I've been playing since gen 1
3) I join because i've been looking for a place to help me create new movesets and train new pokemon.

I look forward to talking with you guys

Last edited by Green Charizard on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm

k so im jackman, yes the site did get shut down, were the site is both casual and competitive, one type for gym, we know what ev and ivs r (well most of us.), we have a facebook account and we are telling people about it from yahoo, and i hope u feel welcome! i will battle or trade anytime!
-jackman
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Hello and A Few Question Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Hello pleasure to meet you. I just joined today, so I have been trying to figure it out too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hello and A Few Question 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:34 am

1 yes the site got shut down because we had 86 members but only 5 got on Sad

2 both

3 its one type you have to battle someone and beat them with at least 4 or 5 pokemon left and the rules are set by jito but he hasnt made them up yet as we havent decided how the gyms will be (PO or ds battling) and we dont have enough active members yet to start the gym Sad

4 yes

5 i am currently advertising on yahoo answers (sometimes) and facebook to get more members.

welcome to pokemon nation im jessie, im one of the two mods on here i hope you enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 am

Welcome Green Charizard to PN, I'm Aegis (Jito) Admin of this site.
Glad of you to join us.

Going to answer your question...

Answers:

1) Yes- As Pokeprincess n others has already explain, PN use to have a large number of members. In time from 86 members - 5 was active. And for the lack of activity in the forum - PN was shut down, Until recently it was placed back.

2) The experience levels on the forum varies from experienced members to rookies. There's a little of both casual n competitive battling, Also the members here are great individuals who will help each other, so if you need help just ask Wink

3) The rules for becoming Gym leader and/or Elite 4 will be posted once the pokemon league is open, at the moment the league is closed - we are waiting to get a good sum of members to be able to start the league.

If you choose to be gym leader/ elite you will choose from the list of types chosen by the staff for the league.

The gyms will have a main basic rule, however the gym leaders could add rules of there own.

4) I cannot speak for everyone so you might need to individually ask, However I for one know bout EVs and IVs.

5) We the staff have already planed it, since PN started Lol

- End

I see me and yourself has some things in common I also have played since 1st gen, Also my fav pokemon is Charizard including others. I will be glad to help you out on creating new movesets and I know other members here as well.

Hope I have answered everything you wanted to know, See ya around.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 am

Hello Green Charizard.
My name is Aurath or Damian.

I played pokemon since the first gen also, though i chose Squartle Smile
Times have sinced moved on and now Togekiss are my fav pokemon.
I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and A Few Question   Hello and A Few Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and A Few Question
Page 1 of 1