Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 854255221 Squirtle Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month

Go down 
4 posters

Next Pokemon of the Month
espeon
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_lcap43%Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
typhlosion
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_lcap0%Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
furret
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_lcap14%Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Altaria
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_lcap0%Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lucario
 0% [ 0 ]
gallade
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_lcap14%Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
gardevoir
Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_lcap29%Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
milotic
 0% [ 0 ]
luxray
 0% [ 0 ]
weavile
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 2886tsg

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

vote for your favorite pokemon for next months pokemon of the month Smile

ps if theres any your really like that isnt in the voting please let me know and ill put them in for next months voting Smile

~ PP Out Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 am

we need at least one more vote for the pokemon of the month guys. please its already the 12th and i cant even update it XD if its not resolved soon ill have to extend magikarp and make this one julys pokemon of the month.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 am

You could always flip a coin or use one for this month and the other for next month
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 pm

unfortunately that wouldnt be to fair as one of the "tie" pokemon is a eeveeloution and people would think i used it cause its my favorite Razz all i need is a vote between espeon and gardevoir. maybe next time i should make the poll only 5 pokemon Razz
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 am

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month 3682486901 voted
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 pm

thank you now i have a winner Smile espeon will be next months pokemon of the month seeing as this month is almost half over Razz ill get started on the image and i will have it posted up by the first of next month Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month   Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for next months Pokemon of the Month
Page 1 of 1