Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Badges Needed 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Badges Needed 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Badges Needed 854255221 Squirtle Badges Needed 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Badges Needed

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
Pokeprincess
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:36 pm

whos making the badges? i see we already have someone who has won one but we have no badges to put in their profile. we need badges soon please. anyone willing to make them please post here so i can assign the bage to them thanks Smile

~ PP Out Badges Needed 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:45 pm

I'd be willing to make the badges. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:49 pm

cool thanks GC. The orange island pearl badge is nice for me, or a wing with a toge pattan would be nice if thats not to much work?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:57 pm

If it isn't too much to ask, may I make my own? Or at least attempt
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:04 pm

@PA Alright I'll try to make something like that

@VF If it is alright with everyone else you can make your own badge. It is fine with me.

One question how big do the badge pics need to be?
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:36 pm

thats fine vf and im not sure gc prolly around the same size as the gl banners not the same length of course XD but you get the general idea. just post them on here when you get the badges done and ill put them up. ps im going to make it so members can not assign them to their selfs so people dont just add them without winning them. only me or damian will be able to assign them to you. so let us know when someone wins your badge k guys. thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:38 pm

I think I'll give GC what I got on mine
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:43 am

Jessie you should be able to assign that sort of thing to the gym leader group only, then the gym leaders can assign there badge when someone wins.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:40 pm

looks like i can only set it to mods being able to change it so only me you or the mods can assign the badges. i cant put a specific group in charge of them. though that would be a great idea. so gl that are mods will be able to assign the badges themselves but any others will have to talk to a mod or us to assign the badges.
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am

How bout this- Make GL and Elite 4 Mods on the PN Gyms/ Elite forum so they will be able to assign badges to winners, Also the sizes for the badges should be around 15-20 pixel ik is small, however having a larger badges will take allot of space on profile and side panel.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:35 am

Xan has a point, if the badges are to big then the profile bar will make posts HUGE! I mean some users like to have large siggys and ig they then have lots of badgs and other things in the Profile bar it'll make posts to big.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm

unfortunately xanxus it wouldnt work that way the person has to be a forum mod to be able to alter someones profile otherwise i would. and yes we dont want it too big i hate giant posts were you cant see everything at once it slows my computer down like crazy XD plus it can tend to freeze peoples computer if its too big. so i definitely agree with you on the size xanxus Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Realized I forgot about these so I decided to get on them before school started! Very Happy

The Steel Badge
Badges Needed Steel_10

@Aura I started working with the wing and toge pattern idea and got two different versions if you have any editing suggestions or want something different please let me know other wise you are free to choose which one you like better.
Possible Flying Badges
Badges Needed Flybad13Badges Needed Flybad14

I'll try working on the rock and electric badges later if either of those gym leaders have suggestions for their badges let me know.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:28 pm

They both look great GC, thank you.. hmm I like the first one most, if you just lighten it a little that would be perfet ^^
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Light you want, light you shall have.

Badges Needed Flybad16
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

wow i like them GC they look great ill save them to my comp and get them up on the site for use Smile has anyone won these yet?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm

I don't think so. VF almost had mine but then we realized that she used more than 2 super effective pokemon in our match.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks GC, it looks epic... two things.... one Thank you and two i love it ^^ very happy
Kepp up the great work my friend
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:33 am

we should make badges for our mini games section as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 am

I already have made badges for each of my mini gyms they're on the post
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Badges Needed 2886tsg

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 am

sweet ill get those posted as well then Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:17 pm

I got the eletric badge done what do you guys think?

Badges Needed Lighti10
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 am

Awesome electric badge Cool
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Badges Needed Hwcms3

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks Very Happy I'm trying to get the rock badge done before monday (school starts then Sad ) but I'm having trouble coming up with a good design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badges Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badges Needed   Badges Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Badges Needed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next