Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. 854255221 Squirtle Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Rusty Hearts. Improved Char.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. Hwcms3

Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. Empty
PostSubject: Rusty Hearts. Improved Char.   Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 am

Ok i know i did a segment of me playin RH but I only took 1 picture. Now i have come back with 6! pictures and 1 Video XD. Ok well Here are the pictures n Description.
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000012 This is me and my Pet Momo Glitched. As you can see im wearing different stuff. Im wearing Edgars Red Troubadour Outfit Very Happy costed about $11 2 buy @_@
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000014 In this picture me and my Loyal Momo are standing in the city... Also if u look at the Lower Right hand side of the screen u see a cow wearing a Box...... Its complicated.... Lets just say The cow turned Black n we put a box over it 2 fool its Owner... n it worked....
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000016 Me in the room Very Happy Standin with my New sword n MOMO!
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000017 So you guys can actually see what my New Sword looks like.
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000018 Got bored and decided 2 show my left.
Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. RustyHearts_Screen_Shot_00000019 Look at the Pretty Cape..... o.o or uh cloak....

This is how i did the 1st picture. Btw MOMO HAS SOME SERIOUS JUMPING SKILLZ XD
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty Hearts. Improved Char.   Rusty Hearts. Improved Char. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 am

Awesome character, and poor momo holding those luggage haha.
Back to top Go down

Rusty Hearts. Improved Char.
Page 1 of 1