Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 854255221 Squirtle IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
Pokeprincess
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Hwcms3

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

I know how 2 make 4th gen but i cant connect .-. sadly
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm

well if i knew how to make 4th gen i could still do my whos that pokemon cause the 4th gen site still works its just the 5th gen server thats down. i just cant get 4th gen right Mad every time i try it comes out uber hacked even though i made the values right Evil or Very Mad if i ever figure it out ill start making 4th gen pokemon but i wouldnt be able to use them for whos that pokemon cause theres not enough people that can get 4th gen pokemon XD
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Well long story short it turns out advertising other websites is frowned upon on yahoo answers. No

Looks like we're going to need another place to advertise.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 pm

facebook allows advertising. find other pokemon fan pages and ask if they allow advertising. some dont but those that do will advertise your page and tell people about the tourny. just dont post the page till they say yes otherwise you could get banned (ive seen people get banned for that) and that wouldnt be fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Yeah I thought it was ok cause I've seen plenty of people advertise on there before but I guess I should of followed them a little more closley Razz

In any case that is the only trick I have so I don't think I can be much more help as far as advertising goes
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm

well i can try to advertise on facebook but im not sure which ones still advertise anyone else that has facebook should try to advertise on the pokemon fan pages you may have. also tell all your pokemon friends so we can get more people to join our tourny Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!   IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Nation :: General-
Jump to: