Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
a second pokemon nation 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! a second pokemon nation 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
a second pokemon nation 854255221 Squirtle a second pokemon nation 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

a second pokemon nation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

a second pokemon nation 2886tsg

a second pokemon nation Empty
PostSubject: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 pm

someone has made a second pokemon nation but they have asked us if we would like to join together with them. i told them that this site belongs to our members so i wanted to ask you guys what you think we should do. heres his message to our facebook page.

excuse me but it seems as there is 2 pokemon nations MINES and yours, mines is for DS GAMES LIKE DIAMOND PEARL HEARTGOLD SOULSILVER,BLACK WHITE BLACK2 WHITE 2 SO WHAT I THOUGHT WAS THIS IT WOULD BE LOVELY IF WE PUT OUR NATIONS TOGETHER TO MAKE ONE NATION THEN TOGETHER WE MAKE ANOTHER WEBSITE AND STUFF AS A TEAM THAT WOULD BE LOVELY AND I JUS STARTED THIS ON JULY 15 2012 MORE INFO WILL BE ADDED SO ILL WAIT FOR U TO REPLY TO ME SO THERE SEEMS TO BE NO COPYRIGHT ISSUES BECAUSE I CAME UP ITH POKEMON NATION OFF THE TOP MY HEAD I DIDNT STEAL THAT NAME FROM ANYBODY OR NOTHIN WEN I GOT TO SEARCH MY PAGE I SEE 2 POKEMON NATIONS SO INSTEAD OF A WAR OR ANYTHING WE PUT THEM TOGETHER BUT HOLD 2 DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS AND FRANCHISES U ARE THE ONLINE WEBSITE, AND GAME FORUM, IM NINTENDO DS AND ONLINE WORLDWIDE CONNECT FRANCHISE TOGETHER WE WILL BE EXTREMELY KNOWN WADDAYA SAY ?

he will be joining the site to discuss this further so if you have any questions or concerns please post and we can figure this out Smile

~ PP Out a second pokemon nation 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

ps guys heres a link to his pokemon nation site.

https://www.facebook.com/PkmnNation
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

a second pokemon nation Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm

I say done Deal LET THEM IN
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Or Let us Enter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

lol i agree rex they wanna help us get new members so id be happy for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

I don't see why he can't join with us however I don't think we need an entire new site since he only has a facebook page.

Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm

yeah i didnt make this site so i have no idea how to make a new one XD
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Out of curosity how many people are on the other pokemon nation (I don't have a facebook so I have no idea how to tell)
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 pm

not sure really they just started he should be joining soon so you can ask him
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:47 pm

Hmm It would be good to have more members, Hes welcome to join and advertise out site, but it seems to make more sence to have him Join our site rather than us his. Simply because out PN is older and is already rolling. We have all our ideas and content here. Makes more sence for him to come to us. I would like to talk to him. Get to know what hes like. If its the case he agrees to join us i can see about making him an Admin in time. meaning its his site too. Thoughts and Ideas guys and gals? very happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

i consider this site all the members not just the admins because if it wasnt for our members wed have nothing. i agree though damian i told him hes free to join and help out. hes already advertising us by using some of our pictures with our fb and sites links in the description. you can talk to him once he joins (not sure when though)
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Hmm it seems to me that his FB page seems more alive than ours. I looked at ours and his and ours seems...... well barren. Its kinda sad, but his is pretty new and has more Pictures. It seems like a wise idea to maybe Remove our FB page and add his to the site? That way he can maintain that side for use and we can worry about the forum. How would that appeal to you guys? Have a look at our Facebook page and then at his. It just seems kinda sad for use to worry about something thats not being looked after. I can get some advice from Jito as i keep in touch with him on how to link the FB to the site if we go ahead.

These are my thoughts. I'm sorry to come back after so long and start lugging my high and mighty butt about with my option X-D Sorry about that. Like i said this is just my option. What do you guys think?

very happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

I'm not so sure about letting him run anything to tell you the truth.

For one we don't know much about him and he just started this page yesterday it looks like. How do we know he won't get bored with it in a week and will he be able to manage it if it grows to a large number.

He also has the bad habit of writing in all caps. It is considered to be screaming on the internet and rude. He may also have other unprofessional habits that we haven't seen yet.

Of course I don't know much about facebook and if you guys feel this is the way to go I'll support your judgement.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

i agree with gc. intill we know him better we should just figure out a way to work with him not have him run stuff. if we find out hes trustworthy we can let him start as a mod and work his way up like we all did. id hate to just give someone we dont know a high rank here and then have things go to hell. weve already survived a "spam attack" we dont need someone that would damage us from the inside. sorry to say it. he sounds pretty easy going and nice but we need to know him better to know for sure we can trust him higher in the ranks. all our mods are trustable otherwise they wouldnt be mods. jito made sure of that and i think we should keep up with that.

ive tried to keep up with the facebook page but theres not much to do with it maybe if we made some more people from here admins on there we could get it a little more active. damian i know youve liked it i could make you admin on there. is there any other mods that have liked it? if so you could be admins on there so we can get it more active.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Lol you didn't get what I mean. I have no intrest in having new mods on here. I mean an admin for the facebook page seeing as it's so bare. The mods on here are people I trust and I do not yet know this guy and wont give him power on our forum. However he seems to have a good grasp on the facebook side me things which would be handy. Jessie and I could feed him the info and keep an eye on his work on the facebook page. It just teens like a good idea to have someone who wants to do the facebook side doing the facebook side while we focus on the forum. Like I said we have no need for any more mods or admins for this site atm.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 pm

i think thats a good idea but we need to know him a little better to know hes not going to just get bored with it and stop working with it. btw damian did you wanna become an admin for the facebook page as well? that way then you can work with it as well Smile
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Look on the 2nd Pokemon Nation .-. There is someone there named Rex Jr.... I am not the father Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

o.o or are you..... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN X-D
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:39 pm

No Aura ur the father of Aurath o.o Or errr Mother.... Hm..... Princess Aura...... Er.... Ur both the Father n Mother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:45 pm

lol lets hope not rex youd have a son almost your age XD

lol funny one rex Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a second pokemon nation   a second pokemon nation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a second pokemon nation
Page 1 of 1