Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bored? try this - Page 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Bored? try this - Page 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Bored? try this - Page 2 854255221 Squirtle Bored? try this - Page 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Bored? try this

Go down 
+3
Green Charizard
N
Aurath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Bored? try this - Page 2 2886tsg

Bored? try this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored? try this   Bored? try this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 am

X-D some of these are great! Guys i'd like you to know that everything that Cleverbot tells you, all his answers are 'learnt' when you talk to it. He is an AI, he learns what to say and when to say it. Is't it not amazing? X-D One day AI will run out games like another human making them harder, more fun and more realistic ^^ (The rise of the machine will soon come and we will be attacked by the bots O.o)
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Bored? try this   Bored? try this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Lol, Human are the only reason for our deceased, creating thing stronger then our self xD
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Bored? try this - Page 2 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Bored? try this   Bored? try this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:00 pm

he didnt really learn much with me XD he kept saying he was satan AND god how in the world could that work XD he also said that it only took him a minute to make the heavens and the earth -_- and then he wanted to download me even though he had said he hated me XD he also told me he was evil and i couldnt escape his evil O_O scariest part of our convo Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored? try this   Bored? try this - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored? try this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2