Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter 11 - an unexpected result 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter 11 - an unexpected result 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter 11 - an unexpected result 854255221 Squirtle Chapter 11 - an unexpected result 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter 11 - an unexpected result

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter 11 - an unexpected result 2886tsg

Chapter 11 - an unexpected result Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 11 - an unexpected result   Chapter 11 - an unexpected result Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Aurath watched as the pokeball rocked from side to side, the light on the frong flashing violently. Aurath waited, his heart was beating as fast as it had during his gym battle.... The Pokeball made a strange lick, then a crunch before blinding Aurath with red light.

???: SHROOM!
By the time Aurath opened his eyes the Shroomish had run off into the garden. Aurath bent down and picked up the pokeball, it seemed to be ok. Aurath felt his heart sink, he had missed his first pokemon catch and Digit was angry with him for losing the last round with Sakura....... It wasn't Aurath's day.

Aurath slept restlessly that night, waking up every now and then, from nightmares of his gym battle.... As he lay away, Aurath though about the battle and the little pokemon tucked away under his pillow. Finally after Aurath woke for the 17th time he got up, pulled on his clothes, took Digits pokeball from under his pillow and headed out of the Pokemon Centre.

It was early, almost no one was about, the cold bitter morning chill bit Aurath's noise and ears. It was crisp and Aurath filled his lungs with the morning air, the light was slowly creeping into the sky as the sun began to drag its self lazily into the sky. Aurath made his way again to the Berry garden, A trainer was allowed to collect a few berrys for his trip there and Aurath planned to take some.

The sun was almost at its highest point when Aurath walked to the edge of town. He had spend his day hunting pokemon in the garden with little luck, none took his intrest really. He knew as a trainer he shouldn't be so picky but Aurath had always chosen his pokemon carefully. The last building finally came into sight when a voice seem to be shouting him from the town

???: AURATH! AURATH COME BACK!

Aurath turned to see Sakura spriting toward him. She stopped short and panted hard

Sakura: Aurath, *pant pant* come quick *pant* i need *pant* your *pant help.

She turned and made toward the town again.... Aurath was a bit shocked by the sudden apperance and ask for help, but who was he to refuse and gym leader?

She led him back the the berry garden again... stopping only to carefully open the gate. Inside she stopped and took a moment to catch her breath.
Sakura: Aurath I need your help, There is a pokemon on a rampage in here....
Aurath looked at Sakura confused.
Sakura: the town's trainers have paniced and turned to me to do something.... but i can't.
She seemed upset and almost fighting back tears.
Sakura: the rampaging pokemon stole my pokeballs... its got my pokemon and i have no way to stop it. Your Digit is strong, please help.
Aurath had no chose it seems, he simply nodded and run into the garden hunting for the pokemon on a rampage.

It took only a few minutes, to be fair the sound of loud eating gave the pokemon away. A whole section of the berry garden had been destroyed, the plants and berrys eaten.... Aurath followed the distruction and it let him to a funny looking Pokemon, a type of pokemon that Aurath wanted.

Aurath: Digit GO!
The pokeball flew true, but Aurath didn't expect much.... and true to its past proformance Digit refused, although the pokeball hit the rampaging pokemon on the head. This caught its attention....

The little pokemon looked at the pokeball now laying a few feet away from it and in one smooth movement scooped the pokeball up and ate it.
Aurath gasped as the pokemon seemed happy with its meal.

???: MUNCH!

Aurath was as powerless as Sakura now... although.... Aurath scooped a handful of berrys from his bag and showed them to the little pokemon. The Pokemon looked at them greedily and came charging toward Aurath. Aurath ran, holding the berrys out, dropping one from time to time. Finally through the gate he ran the Blue/green pokemon came also, 'Clang' the gate was slammed shut behind them. Now Aurath could make his stand.

Aurath Stopped suddenly turned, and faced the pokemon... who didn't stop..... Aurath paniced but before he could move he was flat on his back with the little fat blob sat on him, picking the berrys from him hands.
Aurath struggled and finally rolled free.

Muchlax: MUNCH!
It pointed to Auraths bag
Aurath: Give me the pokeballs first.....
Munchlax fished inside its mouch and produced four pokeballs... dropped them and ran forward, eger for the berrys in Auraths bag. Aurath pulled them all out, placed them into a neat pile before walking over to the pokeballs and picking them up, each were warm and slimy.....

Sakura: AURATH
She ran forward and held out her hands, clearly wanting to have her pokemon returned. Aurath handed her three pokeballs.
Sakura: Your sure these are mine?
Aurath: Yes, look here.
Aurath held out his pokeball, on the bottom was a marking, a little blue triangle with pink edges.
Sakura:Clever, but why that pattern?
Aurath pulled a second pokeball from his bag and held it out, this one had three ovals, two red and a blue.
Aurath: They are the markings or colours of the pokemon in them
He said happily.
Sakura: Thats clever. Now what to do with him
She pointed to the Munchlax.....
Aurath: I'll take him with me... POKEBALL GO!

The Munchlax had fallen asleep by this point and didn;t seem to fight with the pokeball. A small click later and Aurath has his second companion, a rather greedy little munchlax.

Sakura thanked Aurath and walked him to the edge of town.
Sakura: So you'll head to the next gym now huh?
Aurath: Yea, I want to test me skills here, you showed me i have alot of work to do.
Sakura: Well take care Aurath, I hope you improve your skills. Remember though, your pokemon are your friends, they might get angry with you but they will come round. you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Chapter 11 - an unexpected result Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11 - an unexpected result   Chapter 11 - an unexpected result Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 am

Nom nom nom!
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11 - an unexpected result   Chapter 11 - an unexpected result Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
Nom nom nom!
awesome choice of words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 11 - an unexpected result   Chapter 11 - an unexpected result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 11 - an unexpected result
Page 1 of 1