Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. 854255221 Squirtle Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. Hwcms3

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. Empty
PostSubject: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:00 am

It was the Birthday of Rex's older brother, Nex. Nex was turning thirteen and Rex was only five. Rex was in charge of keeping Nex busy as his birthday party was being set up. They were in the forest playing with Pokemon, but with there favorite pokemon Zorua, nicknamed Zora.

Rex : So, Nex what do you want to do, I mean like your thirteen now.

Nex stands up and looks into the sky, Zora jumps on Nex's head. They both shared the same dream, as if they had a bond made between there souls.

Nex : I want to become a Pokemon trainer.
Rex : But, doesnt that mean you will have to leave the village?
Nex : Yes, but I will come back.
Susan : Rex, Nex. Come I need your help.
Rex : Mom is calling us.
Nex : We better get going then, Come Zora you can help us aswell.

Rex, Nex, and Zora goes towards the sound of Susan's, Rex's and Nex's mom, voice was coming from

Everyone in village : Surprize! Happy Birthday Nex!

Nex starts to laugh

Nex : Rex were you in charge of watching me while they got the party started?
Rex : Yes. I think I did good.
Susan : You did great my son
Robert : I'll say. No one shares a closer bond between you to, you two are like the same person.
Rex : Dad. Nex wants to become a Pokemon Trainer.
Robert : A... pokemon trainer?
Nex : Yes. I want to become one.
Susan : I don't know Nex. Me and your dad had a friend who left the village once to become a Pokemon Trainer. His name was Ed. He never came back. Its been thirty years since we've seen him.
Rex : Never came back?
Nex : Well.... I promise that i will return, I don't want to leave everyone i care for behind.
Susan : We will talk later about this. As for now Let's enjoy the party.
Nex : Alright
Rex : Ok

Everyone in the village enjoyed the party. They had cake and had some laughs, Everyone seemed as happy they could be, Some wild pokemon even took place in the party. Everyone never seemed so close together then on someones birthday.

Later that night Rex went to sleep while Nex talker to there Mom and Dad why he should become a pokemon trainer. It was decided though. Nex would become a Pokemon Trainer, and that his first pokemon would be Zora.

Rex woke up to see that his brother had his bags packed and Zora along with him.

Rex : Whats.... going on?
Nex : I'm leaving to become a Pokemon Trainer.
Rex : Will you promise me that you will be back.
Nex : Yes I promise I'll be back. Good bye Rex
Rex : Bye Nex.

That day Nex left to go become a Pokemon Trainer. Sadly no one knew that would be the last time they would see Nex again.

One year later Rex was watching TV as when an important news broadcast happened. On route 527 the Lab there had exploded. The News reporter was saying how there was a young kid in there when the lab exploded. Rex, saw Zora.... and Nex's hat, the hat he left with. Nex was the one in the lab when it exploded.

Rex knewing he would never see his brother again locked his self in his room, Barely coming out to talk to anyone. Rex kept him self confounded into his room.

A few months later Rex was outside by the tree where his brother told him he was going to become a Pokemon Trainer, Then a Pokemon all beaten up appeared. Rex saw the Pokemon and saw what it was carrying. It was Nex's hat and a Specially designed Poke ball for him. Rex knew that pokemon was Zora, Nex's first Pokemon.

Rex was more opened with Zora around but was still heart broken that his brother was gone. Everyone was happy to see that Rex was out of his room and that he talked to them when they said hi. That was the happiest they've seen Rex in a long time.

Two years Later after Zora came back to town, Rex was eight. The town was invaded by the a group of members with N on there outfits. No one knew what was going on, until they started to set the houses on fire, Rex and Zora wasnt in the houses during the invasion but everyone was locked inside. The Flames burn high, Destroying everything in there path. It Swallowed up the people in the town, besides one and his loyal pokemon. Rex and Zora. They watched the Flames destroy everything they loved.

Rex now heart broken once again has only one person to look up to now. That one person is Zora his pokemon. Rex then spent his life in the smolder remains of his room with Zora.... until.....

Last edited by Hanbei on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:26 am

UNTIL WHAT???????? I HAVE TO KNOW
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Nice Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2.   Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex Leader of Team Alpha. Remembering. Ch 2.
Page 1 of 1